✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

14-Nov-08: St. Paul - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos [originally 8 Jul]

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Absolutely amazing show! Loved every second of it! Aside from the random drunk lady next to me who was making out with two of the three 40+ men next to me whom she didn't know ha ha. But seriously, once the concert ended I felt as though all war had ended. It was brilliant. P.S. I was thinking since everyone says the , "wanna know how I know you're gay?" thing. Guys that listen to Coldplay should all make shirts that say "I like Coldplay..." on the front, and then on the back they should say, "But I love the ladies." or "but I love pussy." I feel like pussy is a little to vulgar but what do you say?

Maybe I'll post some pictures... Possibly not, though. My seats were really decent, and I got some great photos of Jonny and Chris on the catwalk RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME making love with their eyes in front of hundreds of people. Yesss.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE post your pictures????:D:D:D

Hey everyone...kinda disappointed in my fellow mid-westerners for the lack of pictures and what not. I will post some pics when I get back from getting some food ( I am starving).

Believe me I have some AMAZING pics (including one of all four of their butts taken by my g/f for all you ladies out there).

My g/f also got the one of the setlists which gives insight on Glass of Water and Prospects March. Details to follow soon.

Hey everyone...kinda disappointed in my fellow mid-westerners for the lack of pictures and what not. I will post some pics when I get back from getting some food ( I am starving).

Believe me I have some AMAZING pics (including one of all four of their butts taken by my g/f for all you ladies out there).

My g/f also got the one of the setlists which gives insight on Glass of Water and Prospects March. Details to follow soon.

:dance:

ok so it looks like posting pics requires a little more effort than I anticipated and I need to go get my drink on.

But Alas, I will share the story of the setlist. My g/f and I had this planned that after the show she would go to Guys area and I would go to Jonnys and start asking for setlists, but it was crowded. I told her to go back to the sound engineer's area and ask, she said she didn't think that would work because people would already be there, but I told her that not many people know that there is one there. I came up to no avail, security were dicks and kicked us out, but to my joyous suprise my g/f calls me and says "I got one!". Half stunned I walked back to meet up with her and sure enough, she said she was the only one standing there and they guy gave one right to her. On it, the setlist states they may play Glass of Water "before or after yellow" and that Dubliners/Prospects March was SUPPOSE to be played, however they were not. (Glass of Water was NOT played). So I was disappointed in that but nonetheless thrilled that I got a setlist!

The moral of this tale is that it may be your BEST bet to go to the back of the floor to the sound boards and ask those guys since no one else knows about it.

I promise, pictures to come soon.

absolutely amazing show.... iwas on the side of the stage 18 rows up and it was phenomenal. Have to say that personal highlights were thousands of cell phones in the air for the viva remix and the acoustic scientist .... when they broke out the harmonica was enough to make somebody cry. Chris seemed very pleasantly surprised with the crowd, who sang along happily, only stumbling on the for you i bleed myself dry in yellow. he also described wills voice as like that of a tiny angel.... brilliant haha. lost underwhelmed me live but was still amazing....wow. absolutely terrific evening, dont know how ill go months without another concertt...anyone know what he plays on the piano after hardest part?

Viva.

St Paul, MN - Hat that Jonny was wearing?

All,

At the show in Minneapolis, Jonny was wearing a brown military hat with three stripes on the side. I looked for it in merchandise after the show but they only have the green one that is different. Does anyone know where that money brown hat can be found?

Thanks!

lets see if this works...

<object width="400" height="300"> <param name="flashvars" value="&offsite=true&lang=en-us&page_show_url=%2Fphotos%2F84948349%40N00%2Fshow%2F&page_show_back_url=%2Fphotos%2F84948349%40N00%2F&user_id=84948349@N00&jump_to="></param> <param name="movie" value="http://www.flickr.com/apps/slideshow/show.swf?v=63821"></param> <param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://www.flickr.com/apps/slideshow/show.swf?v=63821" allowFullScreen="true" flashvars="&offsite=true&lang=en-us&page_show_url=%2Fphotos%2F84948349%40N00%2Fshow%2F&page_show_back_url=%2Fphotos%2F84948349%40N00%2F&user_id=84948349@N00&jump_to=" width="400" height="300"></embed></object>

lets see if it works

<object width="400" height="300"> <param name="flashvars" value="&offsite=true&lang=en-us&page_show_url=%2Fphotos%2F84948349%40N00%2Fshow %2F&page_show_back_url=%2Fphotos%2F84948349%40N00% 2F&user_id=84948349@N00&jump_to="></param> <param name="movie" value="http://www.flickr.com/apps/slideshow/show.swf?v=63821"></param> <param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://www.flickr.com/apps/slideshow/show.swf?v=63821" allowFullScreen="true" flashvars="&offsite=true&lang=en-us&page_show_url=%2Fphotos%2F84948349%40N00%2Fshow %2F&page_show_back_url=%2Fphotos%2F84948349%40N00% 2F&user_id=84948349@N00&jump_to=" width="400" height="300"></embed></object>

You must write before the link and at the end of it . I've tried it but the file doesn't work out.