✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

07-Nov-08: Orlando - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coldplay.com doesn't sell the tickets, TIcketmaster and Live Nation do, I'm going by their info. Like Atlanta goes on sale in two weeks where Coldplay.com still says next week, but will check Ticketmaster next week just in case ;-)

Good thinkin

I am not going to Philly now that date has changed... my flight/hotel/car package was not changeable and will lose a significant amount of money. So definitely going to Orlando and Ft. Lauderdale. I need time to recover my feelings! :\

Yea I might go to both now since Ft. Lauderdale is a little bit closer and now there are two days between the FL shows instead of just one day. I can only get presale tix for one show. I'm not sure which one I will do. Ft. Lauderdale seems like it won't be as competitive.

Uhhh.... where is Orlando? Not on Live Nation and Ticketmaster? Did they scratch Orlando too! OMG... I just can't take any more of this! Really, I got screwed with Philly, so now Orlando! Please tell me this is not so! I will now sing a Thom Yorke song "this is f..ked up, f..ked up" :dead:

Hello Coldplay lovers from Orlando! It has been tooooo long (love some of you guys' avatars with pictures from the last Coldplay gig here!)

. I've spent pretty much the whole day listening to "Viva La Vida" and I just checked out Ticketmaster's website. My Orlando home page lists the date for ticket sales as 6/28/08, but then when you click on the "more info" link, it says:

"Sorry, but this event no longer exists in our database."

What gives? Seems like it was up for a while, but then it was taken down?

Anywho, I hope everyone's having fun on this Coldplay-riffic day and I'll be right there with you lot rocking out live when they come back here. Woo :)

I wrote a email to thebox office manager at the arena and here is what I got back:

Good Morning,

At this time we don't have confirmed information. Hopefully we will know something by the end of the week or sooner. Please keep checking our website which is orlandovenues.net and ticketmaster.com.

Sharon

Very tempted to go to Ft. Lauderdale. I told myself after the last tour that the next time they came, I would go to all the Florida gigs I could get to...

...Two years later, gas is even more a you-know-what to pay for and I hate driving for more than an hour, especially if I'm going by myself. I don't want to fall asleep on the road or something, you know? But it's Coldplay (that's what I keep telling myself). I was hoping some people here could maybe give me some advice, haha.

I'm trying to get my old roomie to go with me, since she still lives down there, but if she doesn't want to come with, is it still worth it to get a ticket and go, or should I just stick to Central Florida?

Very tempted to go to Ft. Lauderdale. I told myself after the last tour that the next time they came, I would go to all the Florida gigs I could get to...

...Two years later, gas is even more a you-know-what to pay for and I hate driving for more than an hour, especially if I'm going by myself. I don't want to fall asleep on the road or something, you know? But it's Coldplay (that's what I keep telling myself). I was hoping some people here could maybe give me some advice, haha.

I'm trying to get my old roomie to go with me, since she still lives down there, but if she doesn't want to come with, is it still worth it to get a ticket and go, or should I just stick to Central Florida?

are you kidding, an hour of driving thats it? you shouldnt even be asking that question. of course you should do both!! money is no option with the best band in the world, in your home state!

can't take the wait!!

Well I'm glad I'm not the only one who had anxiety over forgoing the presale period for the Ft. Lauderdale show and waiting next week for Orlando. But I am on pins and needles hoping and praying to the Coldplay gods that Orlando is a definite show and presale tickets will be available. I even have the opportunity to get two codes so if I blew it by not getting the code for Ft. L than I suppose I deserve to not go. sniff sniff. But I'm trying to stay positive