✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

07-Nov-08: Orlando - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You just keep going seriously. Haha. Make sure it says the $97.25 and then best available on the other sections. If that doesn't work, then choose main floor.

I got F8 before but skipped because I thought I could get better seats but for 20 minutes nothing on floor was showing up! I was about to cry, then all of the sudden BAM! I got them again. Haha.

I got good first level seats but I was like, "Nooooo, gotta keep trying" :P

Plus if I was going to pay almost $100 for a ticket. I was going to get floor. I'll probably see if I can get any better during the regular sale too and then sell these.

Yeah, that's my point!! I'll keep trying, I did get F8 once...gotta keep trying. :(

I just keep on getting 102 and 219...yeaaa I'm just going to slowly step away from my laptop, shower, calm myself and then come back. HA!

I saw them on the March 4th too! Such a life changing concert. Knowing I'll get to relive that is what makes the price worth it!

Yea I was thinking about that, so the rest of today I'll keep trying and if not I'll wait until Satruday, [my ma calls them if I keep on getting the same ones online] thats what we did last time, I was where Chris ran up and got on the balcony thing! I stood there...and cried...didnt move..lol i was young...ha

I just got my ticket...Ticketmaster is a real pain, I swear. It's sad that there's not many alternatives and this is what we have to put up with.

I'm in the 202 section with 3 of my friends, so even though it's way up there we've still got a nice view and we've vowed to rock out and sing and dance non-stop throughout the show. It's going to be great to go with them because I'm going to the Sunrise gig by myself.

November, hurry up!

I hope everyone got all their tickets too! I think these are going to go fast. Who'd ever think that Orlando was full of Coldplay lovers? Not that I'm complaining! But remember when they played Hard Rock Live during "A Rush of Blood to the Head" tour? I was in high school! I didn't go, but it's hard to believe that Coldplay once played a small venue where you could stand wherever you wanted, all under $50 bucks, ha.

See you all in November :)

it took me 45 mins of constant going back and forth but I got section 4 floor tickets!!:dance: ticketmaster kept spitting out poo,it was alot harder for me this go around than it was getting tix for ft lauderdale,those of which I have to get rid of now

so i just saw the seating chart....thought they didnt have one up for coldplay but if u click on the drop down menu its there

i got F2 row A, seat 37 which looks like it will be really amazing so im super excited about it!! As long as they dont reverse the way they're numbering the seats on that side!

is there anyway to confirm that the seating chart on ticketmaster is definitely legit?

so i just saw the seating chart....thought they didnt have one up for coldplay but if u click on the drop down menu its there

i got F2 row A, seat 37 which looks like it will be really amazing so im super excited about it!! As long as they dont reverse the way they're numbering the seats on that side!

is there anyway to confirm that the seating chart on ticketmaster is definitely legit?

Damn. How did you manage F2? That was incredibly lucky.

And it says the Coldplay chart so I'm guessing yes?

My dad got tickets for his boss (Section 108) but his boss got his own tickets... so we are stuck with 4 tickets in 2 different sections!

Damn. How did you manage F2? That was incredibly lucky.

And it says the Coldplay chart so I'm guessing yes?

My dad got tickets for his boss (Section 108) but his boss got his own tickets... so we are stuck with 4 tickets in 2 different sections!

i just got one single two times, ones in F8 and the other is in F2

OK, so my CPing buddy on here has put in for the ticketbastard auction, will know in a week if we got them. In the meantime, I purchased two from StubHub Sect. 122 row B, great seats! But if we win the auction, these seats will become available. Will let you all know next week! :)