✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

07-Nov-08: Orlando - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

Best moment ever!

Hi, i'm new to the forum.

I went to a Coldplay concert on November 7th in Orlando Florida with my dad. We are HUGE fans. We were sitting front row side stage. it was amazing. i was like 8 feet from the stage. anywys....during the final bow when Guy walked over to our side to wave i started jumping and screaming really loud and i got a reaction from him!!! it was so funny. it was almost like i scared him. his head kinda perked up and he looked at me and smiled and sorta laughed.....

It was amazing!!!

I luv guy!

- Meg

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Okay, raise your hand if that post-concert depression has officially arrived? :(

Last Friday at this time...I was NOT sitting in my house watching TV, I was getting ready to listen to Coldplay extra loud in front of me!

Damn you Coldplay and your abilities to leave some fans feeling happy and sad at the same time! The same thing happened in 2006.

This is also about the time where I either: a) hope Coldplay come back soon, or b) look at the remaining tour dates and see if I could make any of them. Totally undoable and unrealistic, but I like to think otherwise, if at least for a few minutes, lol.

Oh well :) I hope everyone is having fun tonight. Thanks for all the pictures and videos that have been shared. If anything, we have those to reminisce and stuff...

I'm raising my hand. It has been over a month and I still have some post-concert depression :(

When I look at these fab pics and videos, I'm feel so happy yet quite sad at the same time.

Geez, it took me a while to read the whole thread, to the point that I took a break where I went for a walk, then shower, then dinner.

Great stories though!

Btw, RiaViva was on Section 104, Row R.

I was on Section 105, Row P!!!

Lord, I was in shock when I realized that they were running to my section :shocked2:

For being my first concert, it was more than I bargain for.

The whole show was amazing :D

• 3 weeks later...

Did anyone make an audio recording of this Orlando show?

Did anyone make an audio recording of this Orlando show? I have been looking for an audio recording of this show for some time and can't seem to track one down on any of the torrent sites. Does anyone know of one?

I do know of the many Youtube videos, but I am looking for an audio recording. Thanks very much in advance for any help you can give.

--bigu2fan