✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

07-Nov-08: Orlando - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's only like 74 tickets for sale on StubHub now so tickets are getting more scarce! Orlando rocks! They did one of their best shows there last time... remember the jacket being thrown to one of our CPing buds. That stage setup is going to be crazy if they use it alot on both sides! Still waiting on the auction results for F1 section!

im F2 row A, what seat number are you?? I hope they use the ramps a lot! Im seat 37 which look slike it will be amazing since 40 is closest to the stage in that section!

in the 30's I think so we might be pretty close. I want to meet the person who has that jacket!!!!!:)

ticketmaster auction

I'm so excited that I just won the ticketmaster auction for FL 4, row D. I only paid $160 per ticket. Unfortunately I also bought tickets thru ebay for FL 6, Row A. I really didn't think I was going to win the ticketmaster auction. So now I have those tickets too. I guess I should've waited. :confused:

I CANNOT wait for this show in Orlando. I saw them in Tampa last time which was good but i heard the Orlando one was way better.

Thanks to bta5857, she won the auction for F1 row F... and that's where I'll be... with her... I think she may have an extra ticket if anyone is interested... PM bta5857. This is going to be one awesome night in Orlando!

I now have two tickets for 122 row B that are coming from StubHub by the end of July that I have to get rid of... prime seats also...if anyone interested.

The Orlando show is getting a big push up here in New England. One of the local rock stations,Mix 98.5 has been giving away Boston tickets for a couple days now.

You know the drill, just be the right caller when they play two Coldplay songs back to back.

The winners of that are eligible to win a grand prize, a trip to Orlando to see Coldplay there.

I just got the two tickets for 122 row B in the mail that I have to get rid of, if anyone interested, they are really close to the stage and that side stage. I am now down on the Floor 1 Section with my friend who won ticket auction.

I got my tickets in the mail yesterday, woo!

I also wanted to know if anyone here knew how to contact the Amway Arena? They don't really have a proper website, as they're just linked through the Orlando Venues web site.

I'm a reporter, and although I strictly cover government news for the newspaper, I begged my editor to let me review the Coldplay show for the entertainment section. He said it was fine, but I'd like to know how to go about doing the media relations thing. I've called twice, and both times I've been directed to some generic Ticketmaster line! I just want to check, and it sucks 'cos I can't get through.

I can't wait, it's going to be great for everyone, regardless of where you're sitting. I'm expecting a crowd bigger and louder than last time, and last time it was loud! Ahh, I can't wait (I already said that)

I hope everyone has fun!

^ When you contact them find out how the seating rows are done in the upper section. I know at the Rays field the seats start at Z closest to the field. I wanted to know if it was the same way there starting on Z and going to A being the furthest back. BTW if you need one of those quotes from a attendee, im here. :)

I got my tickets last week. ME and my wife are very excited.. Been a long time coming for me. Now I have to just wait until November. I can't wait... I wish we could hear Gravity live. One of Chris's greatest love song's..

PEACE