✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

07-Nov-08: Orlando - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

o town show

I cannot wait to see them in Orlando. I feel like I ran through a desert to get good seats!!! I got F8 row F which I thought was great at first b/c they were on the floor but now I'm starting to worry if I will be able to see. I am 5'6 wearing 3 inch boots so hopefully I will not be standing behind a giant. Has anyone been to this place with this seating chart to reassure me I will be able to see? I went there a long time ago when the seating chart was different. either way I'm am excited as hell to see them again!!! sorry for the long rant.

• 2 weeks later...

Less than a month left!

For the first time, today I heard the radio station saying they were giving away tickets to the show (or to the High School Musical 3 premiere. Easiest decision ever).

Wooooo! I'll be doing a wave (from all the way at the top seats), so count me in!

Man, I cannot wait. I've had these tickets in my sock drawer for way too long!

^^haha you keep them there too?? lol nice to know im not the only one storing them in sock drawers...haha :D

but i am MUCHO EXCITED to see them again!!! :]]]

Yes! I've taken them out of the drawer about about 5 times since I bought them, just to make sure they're still there and didn't vanish or something scary like that!

I'm muy, muy, excited...Once again, just like the last time they came, I'm dreaming of songs they'll play (once again, hopelessly wishing for "Crests of Waves" or "Spies"). Does anyone have a dream song for the set? I've got too many, lol.

The guys look like they've really gotten into the shows, all the videos people have posted look amazing. I hope my camera doesn't suck this time around!