✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

07-Nov-08: Orlando - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well folks they WILL be playing in Orlando! Presale starts the 26th and reg sale on the 28th!!!! :cool:

I know that the presale is only for reward zone members, but then why does Live Nation and Ticketmaster still dont have the date listed on the websites....??!?!?!?! :sick::cry:

I don't know, I got 2 floor tickets at Ft Lauderdale (section 4) in the presale. I wasn't able to get anything as good from the regular sale.

Apparently the ticketmaster auction can get you good seats for only about $20 more than the actual seats, and it seems there are more of the better seats in the auction.

cheers

wembley

what's funny is that i was actually trying to decode that like GPASUYF or AROBTTH. I'm like, "what's GAAAY"? hahaha...

LMFAO. I didnt realize it :laugh4: :laugh4:

and yes, I am getting presale tickets after asking half of Orlando...LMFAO. :dance:

Got my tickets! Section F8, Row K.

Damn. My wallet is hurting after this. I'm used to paying a max of like, $12 a concert. I just spent $12.50 after taxes and fees to see Rooney. Hah.

I also had a bad dream about work cutting down my hours and all I could think was, "MY COLDPLAY TICKETS!"

HOw did you manage? I was at 10:00am sharp, and all I get on the screen is 201! :angry::angry: I've been refreshing the page and NOTHING. OMG, Im depressed. :bigcry::bigcry:

Has anyone ever actioned?! Because for 25 bucks more, I could be F1....:thinking: one could dream, eh?

HOw did you manage? I was at 10:00am sharp, and all I get on the screen is 201! :angry::angry: I've been refreshing the page and NOTHING. OMG, Im depressed. :bigcry::bigcry:

Has anyone ever actioned?! Because for 25 bucks more, I could be F1....:thinking: one could dream, eh?

You just keep going seriously. Haha. Make sure it says the $97.25 and then best available on the other sections. If that doesn't work, then choose main floor.

I got F8 before but skipped because I thought I could get better seats but for 20 minutes nothing on floor was showing up! I was about to cry, then all of the sudden BAM! I got them again. Haha.

I got good first level seats but I was like, "Nooooo, gotta keep trying" :P

Plus if I was going to pay almost $100 for a ticket. I was going to get floor. I'll probably see if I can get any better during the regular sale too and then sell these.