✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

11-Nov-08: Atlanta - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got section 4 on the floor on the center aisle!!!

I had section 4 on the floor this morning, panicked thinking maybe that was too far back or we'd be behind the sound dock, so I hit back on my browser to check concert reviews for Phillips Arena, then couldn't get back in to get tickets!?!?! Had a staff meeting at work which lasted an hour, came back, and got

section 112, row R, seats 4-3

Not as great as section 4 on the floor, but they'll be good seats, and much better than the one's we had in Houston in '06, which where nose bleed

I had section 4 on the floor this morning, panicked thinking maybe that was too far back or we'd be behind the sound dock, so I hit back on my browser to check concert reviews for Phillips Arena, then couldn't get back in to get tickets!?!?! Had a staff meeting at work which lasted an hour, came back, and got

section 112, row R, seats 4-3

Not as great as section 4 on the floor, but they'll be good seats, and much better than the one's we had in Houston in '06, which where nose bleed

My first pull was also a different pair in Section 4, also panicked, then got 115 and wasn't happy either, then for about 5 minutes continued to get 300s and really panicked and finally got a different pair in 4 that I took.

My first pull was also a different pair in Section 4, also panicked, then got 115 and wasn't happy either, then for about 5 minutes continued to get 300s and really panicked and finally got a different pair in 4 that I took.

Same thing happend to me. Except the tickets I ultimately got was in section 309. I'm gonna try to get better tickets saturday. Hopefully I'll be able to get my monet back on the old tickets.

got my tickets today through presale and it took 2 freaking hours.

i'm close but not as close as last time. i was front row for X&Y.

oh, and as far as cameras, i've seen them a few times and brought a sony cybershot which i had my husband hide in his pants.

i plan on doing the same.

I'm sure you all are bigger fans than I, but I was disgusted by the ticket prices. All I was offered was in the 300s and the tickets came out to about $100 a piece. Totally ridiculous for seats that high up. To be fair to Coldplay, Ticketmaster /does/ add about $20 to the price. But still, that is a lot of money for nosebleeds.

I'm sure you all are bigger fans than I, but I was disgusted by the ticket prices. All I was offered was in the 300s and the tickets came out to about $100 a piece. Totally ridiculous for seats that high up. To be fair to Coldplay, Ticketmaster /does/ add about $20 to the price. But still, that is a lot of money for nosebleeds.

why would you even bother buying presale nosebleeds.. you can get those on the saturday onsale date. should at least of waited tell sat to see what you pull

I was on right at 10. did the perfect refresh rigth at 10. pasted the code and then security code. got section 4. very pleased. Took them right on the spot. To the others that got section 4, what row? Mine is K. Row ten bitches. I wish tixmaster released sections 1,2, and 3

ugh! ticketmaster & philips arena suck!!

in 2005 I paid like $60 for seats very close. Today I paid $90 for seats further away.

what the hell???

AND, I went to publix and they just ask how many tickets you're getting and give you whatever, for whatever price they want.

At least I have tickets..

The reason none of the sec 1,2, or 3 are showing up is because ticketbastard has those for the "premium auction" where people bid on them. Last I checked, they were up to $270 a piece. Complete and total rip off by ticketmaster. I still am pissed off how I went up to Publix right before noon yesterday, and right at noon pulled sec 9, but then thought that maybe I could get better seats, and when the lady refreshed the computer, she pulled sec 304 row J and said, "that's the best that is available. They will probably be sold out if I try to pull any more." There was a line forming behind me, so I just went a head and bought them for the complete rip off price of $188.50 for 2. And when I got home and checked ticketmaster again, there were still seats available in the 200's, but because the first tickets I bought were so expensive, I didn't have enough money left over to buy the better seats.

Oh well, at least I got tickets, and saved $40 over the more expensive ones. Enough of my rant.

The reason none of the sec 1,2, or 3 are showing up is because ticketbastard has those for the "premium auction" where people bid on them. Last I checked, they were up to $270 a piece. Complete and total rip off by ticketmaster. I still am pissed off how I went up to Publix right before noon yesterday, and right at noon pulled sec 9, but then thought that maybe I could get better seats, and when the lady refreshed the computer, she pulled sec 304 row J and said, "that's the best that is available. They will probably be sold out if I try to pull any more." There was a line forming behind me, so I just went a head and bought them for the complete rip off price of $188.50 for 2. And when I got home and checked ticketmaster again, there were still seats available in the 200's, but because the first tickets I bought were so expensive, I didn't have enough money left over to buy the better seats.

Oh well, at least I got tickets, and saved $40 over the more expensive ones. Enough of my rant.

I have family in Lawreanceville. but sorry about your tickets