✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

11-Nov-08: Atlanta - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

chris played green eyes instead of the hardest part, FINE WITH ME! I got some of it on video. It was sososososo amazing! and when they did the acoustic set in the audience I rushed down to the end of the row (I was above them) during Lost! everyone was like what are you doing? then they figured it out and TONS of people were around me, I got awesome close ups of them! SO AMAZING! I love Coldplay so much! Chris gave away 2 of his harmonicas! grr! I have to go, but I'll do a better review later and will have pics & vids!

COLDPLAY LOVE

chris played green eyes instead of the hardest part, FINE WITH ME! I got some of it on video. It was sososososo amazing! and when they did the acoustic set in the audience I rushed down to the end of the row (I was above them) during Lost! everyone was like what are you doing? then they figured it out and TONS of people were around me, I got awesome close ups of them! SO AMAZING! I love Coldplay so much! Chris gave away 2 of his harmonicas! grr! I have to go, but I'll do a better review later and will have pics & vids!

COLDPLAY LOVE

ah damn - they replaced hardest part with green eyes.. guess there had to be some sort of sacrifice...

Review from WikiColdplay:

Great show as always. Seemed that not only the band but the ATL crowd was much more energetic than last Wednesdays show. Green Eyes was a nice little touch and thanks to the very loyal Atl fans. No surprise guests. Oh well. No complaints here. Does anyone else agree that Politik may be the best live song of all time? Nighty night.

[thanks Politikal 1.]

... and then, when Chris finally sang Grenn eyes, all the anxious members of the Chris and Jonny thread exploded...

YAY!!! :dance::dance::dance:

A truly amazing show. I was right in front of the pop-up stage (B Stage?). The energy never let up. Chris sounded amazing and the songs have been polished to perfection. Politik, Green Eyes, Lovers In Japan, and 42 were definite highlights for me. I can't even form an actual description. The crowd was in top-form as well.

The show was absolutley amazing. My third show this week and the second time in Atlanta. This was definatly the best out of the three!!! Chris was so powerful on the piano. We were right next to the B stage where they played GPASOYF, Talk, and GREEN EYES which was an amzing surpise because its me and my girlfriend's song. We mananged to grab one of the setlists after the show after 5 minutes of yelling matt and millers name even though they were gone. But some really nice tech guy that i have never seen ended up giving us one. My girlfriend stuffed her purse with like a 100 of the butterflies!! But here are some pictures: :D

2metifr.jpg