11-Nov-08: Atlanta - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

I have two tickets that I can't use

Hey guys,

so, I got tickets for this date and I can't use them now.. I have to go to north carolina that day.. sighhh :(

however, i want someone to have them so at least someone else gets to see them.. so i'm selling them...

I've got them listed on StubHub and TicketsNow.

I have all the info written out on this post: http://atlanta.craigslist.org/tix/815316529.html

So you can see all the details.. the two seats are really good

Section 112 row K

and there's a Parking pass included :dozey: cool, right?

Please let me know if you are interested. I really hope someone takes advantage of these seats.. i'm going to be so jealous that I can't be there :\

Thanks for your time,

XoXo

Miss Nikki :kiss:

Hey, so since I'm guessing Coldplay is staying in a hotel in atlanta from november 5-11 ( they said somewhere they get a hotel in one place and fly in and out for a while), where do you all think would be great places to try and see them out and about and possibly meet for a picture and autograph?

Probably they're staying at the Westin, and go to whole foods, or other kinds of healthy stores, and Borders in buckhead...my mom's friend met chris there in 2005 before the concert and he bought her a cd he thought she should listen to..

• 4 weeks later...
Hey, so since I'm guessing Coldplay is staying in a hotel in atlanta from november 5-11 ( they said somewhere they get a hotel in one place and fly in and out for a while), where do you all think would be great places to try and see them out and about and possibly meet for a picture and autograph?

Probably they're staying at the Westin, and go to whole foods, or other kinds of healthy stores, and Borders in buckhead...my mom's friend met chris there in 2005 before the concert and he bought her a cd he thought she should listen to..

thats awesome!!!!

but i would say the omni at centenial park considering its right next to phillips

• 3 weeks later...

They're probably staying at the Four Seasons actually. That's where they stayed (For about two months... yikes) last tour. I'd say hang out around the Little Five Points area... Peachtree/Midtown. Maybe Virginia Highlands. If Tower hadn't been shut down, I would definitely suggest that as well.

In other news, I got awesome seats for this show and can hardly wait! Section 1, Row P

I bought a ticket to the show on the 5th in Section 1, Row N. Problem is, some important things have come up and I won't be able to make it. I was wondering if anyone would be willing to trade the 11th for the 5th. It would be greaatly appreciated!

• 2 weeks later...
I bought a ticket to the show on the 5th in Section 1, Row N. Problem is, some important things have come up and I won't be able to make it. I was wondering if anyone would be willing to trade the 11th for the 5th. It would be greaatly appreciated!

did you find anyone to trade with yet? if not, I know some people who didn't get tickets at all, and would probably be willing to buy them from you.

did you find anyone to trade with yet? if not, I know some people who didn't get tickets at all, and would probably be willing to buy them from you.

I didn't find anyone to trade with sadly, but I'm going to able to make it. :) For the people who didn't get tickets, there are still tickets for sale on Ticketmaster, I checked this morning and they were selling them in section 118 which is the first section next to the stage.

Tickets - Face Value - Nov. 5th Show

I've got 4 tickets for the November 5th show available for below face value ($100 each). Will ship overnight for free or deliver at venue!! Section 213 Row L (close to stage on Jonny's side). Please PM if you are interested.