✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

11-Nov-08: Atlanta - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Carla, i love "ramp of love," never again to be called catwalk.

, everyone do us proud, tonight, have a great time, you should be studying your stalking techniques from the ladies.

and the other ramp should permantenly be called ramp of hotness... cause it's Guy's.. :D

ah damn - they replaced hardest part with green eyes.. guess there had to be some sort of sacrifice...

there;s alway gonna be a sacrifice :rolleyes:

OMG green eyes.. i'd have cried cried cried...

So THAT'S why they had to be there for soundcheck:D

AND....Green Eyes was NOT on the setlist:dance:

why didn't yo u just tell us... you TEASE!!

I'm not saying I would pass it up but you can see from the pics with the fans that the boys don't look horribly thrilled to be there. :\

maybe it's cause there weere so many of them!!! iintamate meet and greets are nicer...

For our wedding gift to each other, Trisha and I bought tickets to see Coldplay in Atlanta.

Tonight was the night.

http://brodybearden.blogspot.com/2008/11/viva.html

what I cute cute wedding gift!! :nice:

dscn0833nw5.jpg

OMG amazing Pics!!!

is Will undressing? :stunned:

i dont blame him. i'd strip down quickly if i was around Guy too :sneaky:

who by the way is looking... sighhhh... in this picture. as usual.

ugh its torture.

:lol:

Now that is very unique ~ Will is a cool dad!

Chris as an A on his wrist right? guess he also has an M by now...

oh and someone please slap me if you think i'm over quoting...

*slap*

Only kidding Carla. He does have an M too. :nice: Wonder if Guy and Jonny have them somewhere too :idea2:

Greeneyes your pictures are amazing by the way :D

:stunned:

tramples over Jo.... oooh ohh pick me.... pick me.... :P

Carla, you point out all the good stuff when you quote, keeps me up to date on all the good stuff people post

okay thankies... it's just that I always have to ctach up when i get here and i missed out on so much!! :confused:

Amazing show last night again from the most endearing and best act in music. I was sitting 8th row on the floor in the middle. Somehow the shows keep getting better and better. I also saw them in New York this year and the Atlanta show last week. Yesterday though is my favorite show to date. The energy that comes with a Coldplay show is just unspeakable. As soon as Viva la Vida came on, Philips just went crazy. The beat from the big drum that Will plays just reverberates inside of you and just makes you smile. Chris was also as endearing as ever and just makes you feel like he's playing an extra special show just for you.

I also sat next to 2 girls that went to the sound check and said that they played Glass of Water, Life in Technicolor 2, and Prospekts March. Cant wait for the EP to come out!!!

I got some pictures on my flicker page from this weeks and last week's show. Enjoy!!

I also sat next to 2 girls that went to the sound check and said that they played Glass of Water, Life in Technicolor 2, and Prospekts March. Cant wait for the EP to come out!!!

I got some pictures on my flicker page from this weeks and last week's show. Enjoy!!

Wow! Lucky her. :shocked2:

Thanks for the pics :D

Coldplay Meet and Greet/Concert @Philips Arena

Last night Bryan and I went to the Coldplay meet and greet then to the concert that night with our friends Jon and Emily and Walt and Ann. We had a great time and actually got a picture with the band that we have to order. These first pictures are of the sound check, which was so awesome to watch. They are really cool, down to earth guys.

Coldplay%2BConcert%2BNov%2B08%2B003.JPG

Coldplay%2BConcert%2BNov%2B08%2B004.JPG

Coldplay%2BConcert%2BNov%2B08%2B005.JPG

Coldplay%2BConcert%2BNov%2B08%2B006.JPG

Coldplay%2BConcert%2BNov%2B08%2B007.JPG

Coldplay%2BConcert%2BNov%2B08%2B008.JPG

Coldplay%2BConcert%2BNov%2B08%2B009.JPG

Coldplay%2BConcert%2BNov%2B08%2B014.JPG

More pictures (plus a few of the actual show) here: http://theedneys.blogspot.com/2008/11/coldplay-meet-and-greetconcert-philips.html