✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What made you happy today?

Carolyn Marie

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

happy still serve a purpose in my life.

another refugee woman with her baby, she asked me to buy diapers for her baby, who was in the stroller.

and give little money to a man, who asked for money, him showing me her two little boys in a photo.

but was all refugees and no paper residence, but make me sad all :(

lol this ruin me too. but I'm not homeless. so it's normal that I support the people and then I like when people make me a smile, so rare in my world.

happy still serve a purpose in my life.

another refugee woman with her baby, she asked me to buy diapers for her baby, who was in the stroller.

and give little money to a man, who asked for money, him showing me her two little boys in a photo.

but was all refugees and no paper residence, but make me sad all :(

lol this ruin me too. but I'm not homeless. so it's normal that I support the people and then I like when people make me a smile, so rare in my world.

Aww Lory, that's so sweet of you. You have such great empathy, you're truly an angel for helping those refugees in need:angel::sunny: . Maybe someday it will all be better, but for now, people try and make it elsewhere so they can move ahead in life, or at least survive in a land unfamiliar to them. You're bringing a little ray of sunshine into their lives, the best things in life come from shared happiness. :hug: