✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What made you happy today?

Carolyn Marie

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you! I'm holding him as we speak, and letting his mama have a little nap... Connor on the other hand is wide awake and staring at me... wonder if his mom would wake up if I put Coldplay on for him? (I introduced his big brother to Coldplay today and he was boogeying all over the kitchen!) :smug:

What made me happy today? The birth of my second grandson (3rd grandchild!), Connor!

8qt5cg.jpg

Congratulations - he is such a cute boy. :heart:

The sun is shining - it is Friday - and it is Chris' birthday. :vuvuzela: :vuvuzela:

^aww :( :hug:

Today was Chris' birthday, and so I was happy for him :D And I was happy to eventually be able to watch Coldplay's appearance on GMA :awesome:

And also my..computing (is that the correct word?) teacher arrived late this morning and apologized saying "I'm a bit late on everything, sorry, I had a daughter yesterday" :lol: Her name is Tess :nice: It was funny because for like half an hour he seemed not to be able to concentrate on anything, he had trouble making sentences and walked around the classroom like crazy :lol: At some point a student told him "Breath, sir, breath" :lol:

:wacky:

Oh, and a classmate told me that she had spoken with our Marketing teacher (& head of the department) because of her grades last semester (she absolutely have to pass this semester with extra points if she wants to pass to the second year of our degree) and she told him I was helping her a lot and he said that it's great because I'm a great student :awesome: