✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What made you happy today?

Carolyn Marie

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YAY!! How is he? (And sorry to seem so out of it, but where did he go?)

He said he's alive :awesome::lol:

Right now he's on a break from Internet (until October :freak: ) because he's at home and they don't have internet. He has to study a lot during the summer anyway.

He managed to get here through his phone and read the messages I sent him (I send him Coldplay updates, so that he won't be lost when he gets back) and he answered :awesome:

And, more generally, he doesn't post on the forum anymore (sadly :\) but we keep sending each other messages and he still takes a look at some threads. :)

Wow, I really am his PR :lol:

Right now he's on a break from Internet (until October :freak: ) because he's at home and they don't have internet. He has to study a lot during the summer anyway.

He managed to get here through his phone and read the messages I sent him (I send him Coldplay updates, so that he won't be lost when he gets back) and he answered :awesome:

And, more generally, he doesn't post on the forum anymore (sadly :\) but we keep sending each other messages and he still takes a look at some threads. :)

Nice to hear the news.

You could have an avatar saying Nikola's PR (inspired by Jenjie's Sammy's PA).

I have been to a friend's nice birthday party and I talked to my brother on the phone and I am watching the football match between Denmark and the Netherlands. At the moment: 1-0 to Denmark after a goal in the 25th minute or so. Netherlands has had a few very good chances after the Danish goal - one hitting the pole just 1 minute ago.

Aw, thanks for the update!:D

Listening to a live Coldplay show. Haven't done that in a while.

Nice to hear the news.

You could have an avatar saying Nikola's PR (inspired by Jenjie's Sammy's PA).

I have been to a friend's nice birthday party and I talked to my brother on the phone and I am watching the football match between Denmark and the Netherlands. At the moment: 1-0 to Denmark after a goal in the 25th minute or so. Netherlands has had a few very good chances after the Danish goal - one hitting the pole just 1 minute ago.

I just changed my sig. Thanks for the idea :awesome: