✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What made you happy today?

Carolyn Marie

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A girl who annoyed everyone on a different forum I frequent decided to delete her profile. I probably shouldn't say that this makes me happy, but given how unnecessarily rude she was to me yesterday, I can't help but feel that way.

reading that status on Matilde Asensi's facebook.

Bueno, os dejo por hoy. Voy a jugar un rato a "Los Sims 3". No he podido jugar durante más de un año y tengo que aprovechar antes de salir de viaje. Y sí, ya lo sé: ¿qué hace una escritora de mediana edad jugando a "Los Sims"? Pues porque soy un poco friki pese a mi venerable aspecto :-))))) Besos para todos. Regresaré pronto.

She plays videogames, despite her honourable aspect she is a geeky. Well deserved after finishing her trilogy.

Getting a $1,000 scholarship for college. :wacko:

(also, watching way too many of Dan and Phil's videos...Taameen and Madison, you know what I'm talking about)

congratulations! keep applying for more :D

-------------------------------------------------

Coldplay made me happy

Getting a $1,000 scholarship for college. :wacko:

(also, watching way too many of Dan and Phil's videos...Taameen and Madison, you know what I'm talking about)

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!:D:D:D

It's been a shitty week. Almost nothing made me happy today, but some good music and the knowledge that hard as it's been, I chose the right calling have helped a lot. I could be working with really evil people right now (Criminal psyche) but instead I know a lot of good, kind and wonderful ones! I'm not really 'happy' now, but I'm sure as hell Grateful.:)

Finding out that the guy I sit next to in science has the same birthday as Guy (different year) and has the name Mark, which is Guy's brother's name.

Coincidence? I THINK NOT.

And also Jonny's middle name. :)

Getting that much-needed money and being on here has finally cheered me up. :D