✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What made you happy today?

Carolyn Marie

Yeah... well, I've decided it's not the end of the world if it ends up not working out, but it'll still be hard.

You'll get lucky too! :)

yeah, smae with me. I figure, "hey, if it doesnt work out, at least Ill have some good sad material for song-writing for my band, right?"

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, good point! :P So you're staying in your band?

Yeah, even though Ive got a drummer who cant keep his mouth shut and an incompetent bassist who refuses to practice, well, I wouldnt have it any other way!:P

We are gonna put a couple of recorded songs on our myspace in a few weeks and we're playing a live show in October!

Yeah, even though Ive got a drummer who cant keep his mouth shut and an incompetent bassist who refuses to practice, well, I wouldnt have it any other way!:P

We are gonna put a couple of recorded songs on our myspace in a few weeks and we're playing a live show in October!

Haha, weird combinations like that always seem to work the best. :P

Awesome! Can't wait to see! And seriously? That's so cool. Congrats!

April 14th, so it's not for quite a while...

Ahh, that's okay. Enjoy being 15 while you can.:D

I really hope people like our music. Its kinda like a cross between Muse, Radiohead, and Lifehouse I guess. I am just gonna be so nervous at our first live show.:\

I really hope people like our music. Its kinda like a cross between Muse, Radiohead, and Lifehouse I guess. I am just gonna be so nervous at our first live show.:\

I definitely will. :wacky:

It sounds awesome! I love Muse, Radiohead, and Lifehouse, so it seems pretty much perfect. :D And I'm sure people will absolutely love it... what kind of a place are you playing at?

That's great, I can't wait to hear it! ;)

Errr...I got some new clothes, they make me happy :D

I definitely will. :wacky:

It sounds awesome! I love Muse, Radiohead, and Lifehouse, so it seems pretty much perfect. :D And I'm sure people will absolutely love it... what kind of a place are you playing at?

Our school. It's a fundraiser called the "Jam for Sudan"

People vote for what band they like best by donating money. All proceeds go to Darfur victims

Most money raised wins competition, but that's not what's important;)

Learning how to control my brother's new lawnmower.

Cutting the grass has just become easier with a pushalong lawnmower where the rear wheels are powered (although it used a tad more fuel than the old lawnmower and doesn't have as much power) :D

Today.. sheesh, it's tomorrow already! So, I'd have to say, technically, watching a Radiohead Video and song that I actually liked - Thom York did an excellent job singing, and the band was spot-on, so it was exceptional to see. Stop Whispering, Start Shouting.

I went to the Household waste recycling centre (also known as the Dump) today to take some garden waste (and other broken stuff which won't fit in the bin).

Now normally at weekends, the queue to get into the dump is long (as the dump is rather small for the size of the area which uses it), however when me and my nan arrived at the dump today, we drove straight in and got a decent parking spot near the garden rubbish bin.

That made me happy, as I was prepared for a long wait, however when we leave there was about 10 or so cars in the queue to get in (because the dump's entry had temporary closed to allow a lorry to come in to drop off and pick up a large bin, Health and safety and all that), so I managed to pick some good timing :D