✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What made you happy today?

Carolyn Marie

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard today that i will get my driving license in a few months after all! YAY!

:dance: :dance:

I already thought that i have to wait another year or so to get the money to pay it but thanks to mum i'll be able to get it sooon :nice:

I've been working my ass off for school, but it's over now... and today I got the chance to go out with my friends and had the best time in the world! Yay for me! hehe

-----

@Rolle: Yay for the drivers license!! I'm dying to get one... in a couple of days my brother will start, I hope, teaching me some basics and then I'll be off to driving school!

The Decemberists. =)

I just love them! :smiley:

I've been working my ass off for school, but it's over now... and today I got the chance to go out with my friends and had the best time in the world! Yay for me! hehe

-----

@Rolle: Yay for the drivers license!! I'm dying to get one... in a couple of days my brother will start, I hope, teaching me some basics and then I'll be off to driving school!

I just love them! :smiley:

wow, your brother will teach you some things before you go to driving school?

Niiice. I'll know NOTHING about anything before i start taking the classes haha but ah well, i think i know the really basics stuff already.. i mean, just how to start the engine etc

It's only 10am so I'll say what's happened so far and that's getting the classes I want at the times I wanted them. Class selection opened 30 minutes ago and I swear, it was like buying tickets to the most wanted concert lol.

Today I learned of an arrest. Yes, but not an ordinary arrest. You see, I own a large meadow, full of wildflowers, and apparently there were 4 girls who, for some unknown reason, decided that they would go out into this field, and run around naked. (which I don't mind - heck, as long as they're not burning the place down, what do I care?)

Well, anyhow, apparently a cop was passing by on the road, and they unfortunately got arrested! I missed the whole thing, and heard about it from the local store owner.

Sorry they had to get arrested, but it does conjure up an image that had me laughing!:laugh3: