✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

2-Dec-08 - Birmingham, NIA - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got back from the concert. Absolutely amazing night!!!

I didn't keep a note of the set list but the set list in the image is wrong. Trouble was not played. Though green eyes was!!!, which was amazing. Also it is the the wrong order for instance the talk remix was not played after DWNC. So basically don't rely on it. (Just a few things I instantly noticed...its late)

Nope cemeteries wasn't played unfortunately.

The concert itself was epic. Coldplay really do sound just as good live as on CD, if not better. At the start me and my friends were the only people to stand up in our block to LIT but eventually everyone got on there feet to chant the 'whoooaaa' bit towards the end.

Chris and the band, as expected, put on an amazing performance with the lights (lasers were amazing) , sound, music, everything just being perfect.

Chris also does a great job of getting everyone singing and 12,000+ people singing fix you ended up with one of my friends in tears. It was that incredibly moving.

The support band was ok apart from a DJ (Don't remember his name) who seemed to be playing the same music for about 25 minutes to some very strange video.

Overall, most amazing night I've had all year....period.

Just got back from the concert. Absolutely amazing night!!!

I didn't keep a note of the set list but the set list in the image is wrong. Trouble was not played. Though green eyes was!!!, which was amazing. Also it is the the wrong order for instance the talk remix was not played after DWNC. So basically don't rely on it. (Just a few things I instantly noticed...its late)

Nope cemeteries wasn't played unfortunately.

The concert itself was epic. Coldplay really do sound just as good live as on CD, if not better. At the start me and my friends were the only people to stand up in our block to LIT but eventually everyone got on there feet to chant the 'whoooaaa' bit towards the end.

Chris and the band, as expected, put on an amazing performance with the lights (lasers were amazing) , sound, music, everything just being perfect.

Chris also does a great job of getting everyone singing and 12,000+ people singing fix you ended up with one of my friends in tears. It was that incredibly moving.

The support band was ok apart from a DJ (Don't remember his name) who seemed to be playing the same music for about 25 minutes to some very strange video.

Overall, most amazing night I've had all year....period.

Haha, Mr Psycho DJ really is getting great reviews. Who in God's name was on crack when they decided to have him as supporting act?

And what was the other band?

where is everyone here??

the people that went to the concert... so far 2 people came up...

Coldplayers people, show up... we want pictures. we want videos. we want a setlist that is correct since there are divergences on the one posted above.

hello... :curtain:

Hi guy's wondered if those who went last night could let me know approx what time they came on stage? Going tonight and am panicing about not being able to escape work early enough!! We are travelling up from down south and collecting tickets from the box office.

Thanks!

Hi guy's wondered if those who went last night could let me know approx what time they came on stage? Going tonight and am panicing about not being able to escape work early enough!! We are travelling up from down south and collecting tickets from the box office.

Thanks!

Coldplay come on around 9pm mate

My second coldplay gig this week(first being sheffield) and again the lads put on one hell of a show! The crowd took a while to warm up(one person told me to sit down then got told where to go by moi). Me and my friend where wearing santa hats, because we where the only two stood up in our block when chris looked at us and smiled lol. Green eyes and lit ii where big highlights for me they were amazing. At the end i got a setlist and loads of confetti... Happy days :)

My second coldplay gig this week(first being sheffield) and again the lads put on one hell of a show! The crowd took a while to warm up(one person told me to sit down then got told where to go by moi). Me and my friend where wearing santa hats, because we where the only two stood up in our block when chris looked at us and smiled lol. Green eyes and lit ii where big highlights for me they were amazing. At the end i got a setlist and loads of confetti... Happy days :)

Hey! I think I might have see you, at the end, by the very front? Were you a tallish guy. with brown hair?

I was getting a setlist too :)

Also SNAP! with the gigs you went to...I was at Sheffield too and last night :nice:

Ok, so I have to go and play in a stupid basketball match and don't wanna...Ive half written a review... and in a few hours I'll be back....to post the rest.

MEANWHILE.... my best video I took (when my camera behaved itself) wooooooooooo :D

ENJOY (Chrissy fans in particular)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjgEyTlQrF8]YouTube - Coldplay, Lovers In Japan at NIA Birmingham, 2/12/08, Chris :D[/ame]

:dance:

sorry its not very long.

They We're Simply Amazing!

Got loads of video's but I was literally at the back so no one would want to see them! However being at the back had it's advantages as you got the whole atmosphere including the best view of all the lights!!