✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

11-Dec-08 - Manchester, MEN Arena - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I sorted the camera out (it was me who was stoopid :lol:)

just need to resize them a little. I have a lovely one of Chris hugging Jonny :D for those of you who like that sort of thing. I also have some nice other ones for those of you who don't. Some of them are very blurry, some a little blurry, and a few actually turned out alright :D

I sorted the camera out (it was me who was stoopid :lol:)

just need to resize them a little. I have a lovely one of Chris hugging Jonny :D for those of you who like that sort of thing. I also have some nice other ones for those of you who don't. Some of them are very blurry, some a little blurry, and a few actually turned out alright :D

:wideeyed:

Is 2am here, have work in the morning, am probably going to get asked to stay late due to lurgy affecting EVERYONE I work with and I also have to go out immediately after soooo I think I'm going to have to call it a night.

Glad you guys had fun! :dance: Thanks again for the texts Jen :kiss: :kiss:

:wideeyed:

Guess I'll be here for a little longer :whistle:

may have to wait. Photobucket just refused to log me in because it says I fail :lol:

Is 2am here, have work in the morning, am probably going to get asked to stay late due to lurgy affecting EVERYONE I work with and I also have to go out immediately after soooo I think I'm going to have to call it a night.

Glad you guys had fun! :dance: Thanks again for the texts Jen :kiss: :kiss:

:kiss: :kiss: love ya Michie, ty for receiving all the texts & posting on here :D

Sleep well

:dance:

How did I miss the Delacroix? :confused: I have absolutely no recollection of seeing that at any point, and it doesn't feature in any of my piccies :\