September 13, 200818 yr Judging from the pics...the guy who took them had a very good camera!!!!!!! And a perfect spot!! What a PERFECT quality!!! I've seen a couple comments on this thread about the awesome pictures taken at the Cologne concert. You really don't need a high-end camera to get those results. Shoot without flash, hold steady and play around with the manual modes on your camera. Like R#42 said on one of his recent entires, you have got to shoot a lot of pics to get a handful of keepers, but in the long run, it's worth it. I like to shoot using the aperture priority setting on my camera when lighting conditions are tricky.
September 13, 200818 yr All my videos can now be viewed on YouTube under http://www.youtube.com/user/mcsquared1
September 13, 200818 yr YouTube - Coldplay - Lovers in Japan, Cologne 2008[/url] Lovers In Japan ;) I reckon that's now officially my favourite live song. I really "love" its anthemic quality.:cool:
September 13, 200818 yr I've uploaded Clocks: [ame=http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=3NGJyDkVRuA]Clocks[/ame]
September 13, 200818 yr Waaooouuu these pictures are just A-M-A-Z-I-N-G :stunned: Chris was on fire!!!
September 13, 200818 yr Waaooouuu these pictures are just A-M-A-Z-I-N-G :stunned: Chris was on fire!!! He certainly was. "Les Pompiers" had to be summoned!!:P
September 13, 200818 yr http://www.einslive.de/includes/bildergalerie.jsp?gal=1221&kap=1&img=1#anker awesone photo!:shocked2:
September 13, 200818 yr I've uploaded Clocks: Clocks Thank you, I just love this song. Btw it was amazing yesterday:)
September 13, 200818 yr I have to give the Cologne concert attendees the award for the BEST pictures taken (so far) on the VLV tour.
September 13, 200818 yr A few of you asked for a Reign of Love Video, so here is mine: Reign of Love echolot thanks for it so much its so beautiful.:kiss:
September 13, 200818 yr This concert was awesome. The best I've experienced to date. The new songs are fantastic live, and the atmosphere was electric. Worth the three-year wait in every respect. Here is a link to my photos: http://picasaweb.google.de/mcsquared1/ColdplayCologne1292008# I also have some videos, which I am in the process of uploading. thanks for your videos and photos Mark. glad you enjoyed the show.:)
September 13, 200818 yr That's twice he's sang the wrong words for RoL now...get it together Christopher :P The lyrics are in the tour program, have a read :P
September 13, 200818 yr That's twice he's sang the wrong words for RoL now...get it together Christopher :P The lyrics are in the tour program, have a read :P maybe a petition so that he sings the right words are in order:thinking: :D
September 13, 200818 yr ^My personal pic of the night! . Julia you have uploaded some more pics? very nice...thanks.. i especially love that butterfly one is it your hand?
September 13, 200818 yr Do you mean that he sang "she won't let go" instead of "i can't let go"? I thought he sang it deliberately!
September 13, 200818 yr My videos of "Death will never conquer" and the ending of "Reign of Love". The picture is bad, but the sound is quite good ;) thanks for it Agon!
September 13, 200818 yr Do you mean that he sang "she won't let go" instead of "i can't let go"? I thought he sang it deliberately! hmmm...:inquisitive:
September 13, 200818 yr Do you mean that he sang "she won't let go" instead of "i can't let go"? I thought he sang it deliberately! yeah me too i like that line so much and will like it if he sings like that...
September 13, 200818 yr What about the audios? Did someone upload them on rapidshare? :) Would be really great!
September 13, 200818 yr [pictures by alex auer] [ame=http://www.flickr.com/photos/alexauer/sets/72157607264614101/show/]alex auer's slideshow on Flickr[/ame]
September 13, 200818 yr 40 of 120 fotos of mine are worth to put in my myspace-folder ;) the other one's are all crap :angry::( there you go.
Create an account or sign in to comment