✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

12-Sep-2008: Koln Arena ,Cologne - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

Jenjie

one month already! time is so short ... ;)

it was such an amazing concert, but I didn't meet one of you :( Although there were 3 spanish speaking people next to me, i thought they might be at coldplaying, but it doesn't seem so! (i think they were two people from spain and one from bolivia or so...)

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gretel, next time please dont let your umbrella in the car ok ?? i love rain, but hey not that much :P hihi

lol, i'll try to but now i don't have an umbrella anymore :P

i had a great time in cologne. thank you all for that! too bad i couldn't stay longer.

oh, and a special thanks to jo! thanks a lot! ;)

lol, i'll try to but now i don't have an umbrella anymore :P

i had a great time in cologne. thank you all for that! too bad i couldn't stay longer.

oh, and a special thanks to jo! thanks a lot! ;)

:O LOL you forget your umbrella :lol: now i get what Jo wanted to say when she said she has an extra umbrella !! :lol:

:o omg i think u were next to us. 2 portuguese and 2 from bolivia. where were u standing??

well, i mean while we were waiting in front of the arena. i didn't see you inside.

i was that little blonde girl who always tried to understand something of your spanish :laugh3: now i know that it was portuguese ;D

a girl and two boys, one with something like a t-shirt from a bolivian cafe?! were that you? :D

lol then it was not me, we were 5 girls :o and 1 boy :o. inside that couple from south america joined us. cant remember what he was wearing but the girl was really little, the security guy sent them to the front where the lucky ones with the yellow bracelets :P were :D

• 4 months later...