✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

12-Sep-2008: Koln Arena ,Cologne - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

Jenjie

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thank you sooooo much for the audio and all the great videos of last night's show!!!!! :):) it was truly AMAZING!!!!! :)

did anyone manage to get a copy of the setlist? only a few seconds after the show, i was pushed back by the security guys and nobody on the sidestage could help me out. ;)

also, does anyone have a video of the very beginning of reign of love when chris says "this is for peter"? it would absolutely make my day to have that on video!!! :):)

What about the audios? Did someone upload them on rapidshare? :)

Would be really great!

I can try to upload it tomorrow, if you`re still interested :) The quality is quite good, but I still have to cut them and I don´t know which programm to use:(.

guys do you really need to quote all those long posts and pictures?

it takes 20 mins for some of us for the pages to load,with all the pictures quoted 50 times, and the 20 miles long reviews!

Anyway,great pictures and great reviews.

I just can't believe that NOBODY here likes reign of love that much to record it....oh well :)

No matter who likes it or not but we liked it i just kept a poll to the petition thread only to know how many people really likes it.That's all.

i really want to see this song when they perform live because i like it so much.

and also i am telling another thing i don't like cemeteries of london or fix you or 42 or some songs that others like and also will not record a video for it in the concert i go.

but still its just our taste or importance we're giving to the things we like ,and i am sure its different with different people.

some people are interested in one song and others are interested in another song,but what ever the thing is same with all,every one has that right to enjoy their things which they're interested in.

so if they want to see and enjoy their favorite songs getting performed live and screaming and dancing even i am also very much interested in enjoying my favorite songs getting performed live and also if i was at concert i may have screamed iin such a loud voice that fills the arena with my happiness.

because i am also a human and also a fan like them.

that's it there ends the matter.

I can try to upload it tomorrow, if you`re still interested :) The quality is quite good, but I still have to cut them and I don´t know which programm to use:(.

well, I'm very very interested!! :-)

But, sorry, I don't know which program you can use. :-(

thank you sooooo much for the audio and all the great videos of last night's show!!!!! :):) it was truly AMAZING!!!!! :)

did anyone manage to get a copy of the setlist? only a few seconds after the show, i was pushed back by the security guys and nobody on the sidestage could help me out. ;)

also, does anyone have a video of the very beginning of reign of love when chris says "this is for peter"? it would absolutely make my day to have that on video!!! :):)

who's Peter?

:\

Peter Arschpoeler??:stunned:

I know I should actually change my nick... it was just the name of the basketball team I played on about 10 years ago and I didn't really think about it when I signed up on this forum. ;)

Has nobody taped the beginning of RoL on this forum either? I looked all over the place on youtube, but I couldn't find it. :( I would be soooo happy to have the dedication on video! :)

What about the setlist, has anyone seen a copy floating around online or managed to get a copy? :)

Thank you so much! :)

@ Shinelikestars and Aad:

my two files are 360 and 130 MB big, they´re too big for rapidshare! I`ll upload it, I promise you but I only need a little time:rolleyes: please be patient, I`ll do it as soon as possible!

that's ok Becky!!! Love you for putting work in to it!!! take all the time you need!

:-)