Jenjie

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really don't like this article - to me it does not sound very positive:

http://www.ksta.de/html/artikel/1221256869966.shtml

The article sucks:dozey:

And to everyone who downloaded my audio: you´re welcome, good to hear you liked it:kiss:

BTW, I´ll be in England next week and can´t come to cping.com until Saturday :(

if anybody wants to use my audio or anything, feel free!

bump...

is there still nobody who has seen a picture of the setlist (or has managed to grab a copy) and who has a video of the very beginning of reign of love? i've looked all over the place on youtube, but there is no complete recording. i'd really appreciate it if someone could help me out! :)

one month ago i was in Koln with my friends, we had a great time. i want to thank Frank and Drop for everything they have done for us (jorinde and gretel too). All the 4 are very welcome in Portugal whenever u want to come :D.

one month ago i was in Koln with my friends, we had a great time. i want to thank Frank and Drop for everything they have done for us (jorinde and gretel too). All the 4 are very welcome in Portugal whenever u want to come :D.

What a coincidence, I was there too! :D

Thank you all for a wonderful time, when I think back of it, I do it with a smile. :) A special thanks goes to Frank (Fraetes, if you please :P ), because without him it wouldn't have been possible for me to come to cologne and enjoy everyones company and Coldplays gig.

And to finish my message with something mushy...

Yeah the truth is, I miss you!! (all of you)

xxx Jo

What a coincidence, I was there too! :D

Thank you all for a wonderful time, when I think back of it, I do it with a smile. :) A special thanks goes to Frank (Fraetes, if you please :P ), because without him it wouldn't have been possible for me to come to cologne and enjoy everyones company and Coldplays gig.

And to finish my message with something mushy...

Yeah the truth is, I miss you!! (all of you)

xxx Jo

yay! one month, time goes really fast, i still think about everyone i met, i still have dreams where im in cologne with you all... was really really great to be there :)

Frank, you are nice cooker! your egg was delicious :D ! thanks for everything you made for us, you´re such lovely boy :)

Jorinde,you´re great singer and driver!! hehe i love to be your company :D

Saskia,next time keep your cat away from me !! ok?? lool kidding, i want to thank you too, for the time we spent at your house :)

Gretel, next time please dont let your umbrella in the car ok ?? i love rain, but hey not that much :P hihi

Ana, we need to learn a little bit more of english loool

Anyway, you´re such wonderfull persons :D feel welcome to come to Portugal anytime!!

What about me??:P

Anyway, I totally agree. That concert was very special indeed. The atmosphere was amazing and I was "in the clouds".:D

yay! one month, time goes really fast, i still think about everyone i met, i still have dreams where im in cologne with you all... was really really great to be there :)

Frank, you are nice cooker! your egg was delicious :D ! thanks for everything you made for us, you´re such lovely boy :)

Jorinde,you´re great singer and driver!! hehe i love to be your company :D

Saskia,next time keep your cat away from me !! ok?? lool kidding, i want to thank you too, for the time we spent at your house :)

Gretel, next time please dont let your umbrella in the car ok ?? i love rain, but hey not that much :P hihi

Ana, we need to learn a little bit more of english loool

Anyway, you´re such wonderfull persons :D feel welcome to come to Portugal anytime!!

That's such a lovely comment! As soon as I have the money, I'm on my way to Portugal lol. :P :D ;) I've been told it's a beautiful country.

And I'm glad you think I'm a good singer and you felt safe, even though I'm such a reckless driver hihi. I enjoyed your company very much too.

Gretel, thank you for the extra umbrella! Hahaha! :D

xoxoxo Jo

One month ago.... yes. I ll never forget it. It was something special !

@ bluegirl: i can even cook other things !!!

@ bluegirl, jojo, rush, gretel and saskia: thanks you for visiting me! It was a pleasure!

Don´t worry, I´m just very busy and don´t come online often these days.

Greetings

Frank

Hya all! sorry i didnt make a comment, i ws following the duth site, cause cp was in holland! we had such a great time didnt we? and............... my bf and me will go to Portugal def. :) and i am looking forward to the next meeting, hopefully, at the next concert. staying in Koln was great, Frank is great ( thanks for everything ), my Koln glass is great, lets say we live in a beautiful world, and if not we can make it beautiful ourselves. xxxxx love u all, miss u all