✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

12-Sep-2008: Koln Arena ,Cologne - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

Jenjie

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why did he dedicate it to you? :thinking:

Prior to the concert, I wrote them a letter asking if it was possible to dedicate a song to my girlfriend and me. I included the pictures I took with the band after their secret gig in Paris, so I was hoping that they might remember me. ;)

Anyway, I gave the letter to some staff member but they couldn't promise anything. Chris ended up not saying my girlfriend's name but he said "this is for Peter" so I assume that they must have gotten my letter. :):):)

puh, i forced myself to read all pages of reports about the concert for not telling everything again and again and now, it's my time to tell :-) I was there and i have to say that i had the best place to stand! my friends and i stood exactly in front of the b-stage, i'm sure i could have touched Guy, but there was this very big and bad looking security in front of me :-) at the beginning of their little acoustic-session at the b-stage, i saw guy saying to will: "fucking hot here, isn't it?!" Oh, it was great to be there!!! I don't know anymore to tell you about the concert, it was really great, the others reported yet.... I loved it! The audience was great, we danced and jumped and everything! It was really fun! At the moment I'm waiting for pics and a video (the hardest part) which made a friend of mine...don't know nothing about the quality yet, but I will upload it soon. I did't take pics myself because I just wanted to enjoy the music (and the show)...i brought some butterflies home because the moment they felt down was one of the greatest during the concert.

At the moment, i have nothing more to tell you about the concert, but i will have a look to all the pics and videos i found here and perhaps i will remember something special again...It's sad that i forget so many things of the concert fastly....I like to hear your audio becky :-)

So thank you all for your posts! While reading it i just felt as exciting as during the concert!

great clip, but does anyone have the setlist yet

Here's the setlist once again:

Life in Technicolor

Violet Hill

Clocks

In My Place

Speed of Sound

Cemeteries of London

Chinese Sleep Chant

Fix You

Strawberry Swing

God Put A Smile Upon Your Face

Talk

The Hardest Part

Postcards From Far Away (instrumental)

Viva La Vida

Lost

The Scientist

Death Will Never Conquer

(Viva La Vida Remix)

Politik

Reign of Love

Lovers in Japan

Death And All His Friends

Yellow

The Escapist

:)

Prior to the concert, I wrote them a letter asking if it was possible to dedicate a song to my girlfriend and me. I included the pictures I took with the band after their secret gig in Paris, so I was hoping that they might remember me. ;)

Anyway, I gave the letter to some staff member but they couldn't promise anything. Chris ended up not saying my girlfriend's name but he said "this is for Peter" so I assume that they must have gotten my letter. :):):)

its great that he dedicated it for your girlfriend and you.

but if i am not sinful for thinking like this i always think when i am listening to their concerts and all the songs they play are perfectly for us fans....

so i don't want to ask them for any dedications to me...

And about Reign of Love a song that Chris dedicated to your girlfriend and you i made a petition in this forum for him to play that song i don't know now whether he played it for our requests or not then...:confused:

because like you have given the letter for staffmember, i also wrote a very big question to Oracle on Coldplay.com asking about the reason for Coldplay not playing that song.

Well, I've uploaded some of my pictures (only a few)...I really hope you like them!!!

I think I made some really good ones of chris and johnny.

Not all of them are good, but, one with a lower quality is a picture of chris looking like he just saw a UFO. It's briliant!!!!

well, hope you enjoy them!! If you like one of them you can always ask me for a jpeg with a higher resolution. I can send it to you!!!

Here's the link:

http://picasaweb.google.nl/aadvanderlaan/ColdplayKoln12092008#