✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

06-Sep-2008: Palau St Jordi, Barcelona - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

Jenjie

Imagínate la sorpresa de los que estaban sentados al fondo de todo y de repente aparecen para tocar entre el público. Que detalle. :) Yo estaba enfrente de Guy, en segunda fila. :D Casi les podía oler...bueno, creo que lo hice.:D

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was there! I'm Irish (close enough!!) I travelled over from Dublin with my friend and it was fantastic! The Spanish crowd took a while to get warmed up I thought but with a bit of help from us everyone around us were soon up on their feet and then there was no stopping them!! There was an English couple just in front of us so we had a laugh with them too! It was a bit strange on the way up to the gig with all the English lager louts in their jerseys cos the match was on right next door but I loved the whole thing :-) Can't wait for the Dublin gig!

• 4 months later...
I was there! I'm Irish (close enough!!) I travelled over from Dublin with my friend and it was fantastic! The Spanish crowd took a while to get warmed up I thought but with a bit of help from us everyone around us were soon up on their feet and then there was no stopping them!! There was an English couple just in front of us so we had a laugh with them too! It was a bit strange on the way up to the gig with all the English lager louts in their jerseys cos the match was on right next door but I loved the whole thing :-) Can't wait for the Dublin gig!

That's because you didn't saw me :P :P :P