✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

06-Sep-2008: Palau St Jordi, Barcelona - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

Jenjie

;)

Is it sure that they played Prospekt's March ?

Because for the moment, there is no video which shows it...

But maybe it's still too soon so we have to kindly wait for it...

I'm sure they didn't play it. According to the setlist that akire_rk posted, they were about to play it after Yellow and before The Escapist, but there was no song after Yellow, they just leave the stage when The Escapist was played.

But I have a video of The Hardest Part and when Chris finished it he played by piano a piece of song that could be Postcards from far away. I can post it later if you are interested... ;)

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i need help :P

i know there nothing about coldplay, but OXFAM send me right now an email that says:

Congratulation you have been awarded £850,000 from the OXFAM GB - UK the cash/grant donation Promo Contac Dr.Terry Williams

and i don't understant it at all, that's confused for me, someone can translate this in spanish? :confused:

i need help :P

i know there nothing about coldplay, but OXFAM send me right now an email that says:

Congratulation you have been awarded £850,000 from the OXFAM GB - UK the cash/grant donation Promo Contac Dr.Terry Williams

and i don't understant it at all, that's confused for me, someone can translate this in spanish? :confused:

sounds like a scam to me...don't reply to it:confused:

Ok thank you for this point !

Yes, after The hardest part, Chris usually plays a piano song and according some people here, this song is titled "postcards from far away" :)

And another one...: after Politik Chris played a piece of the Gnossienne nº1 of Erik Satie. ;)

that's some pic that i took yesterday, the quality is not good, sorry ;)

PICT0632.jpg

PICT0634.jpg

PICT0639.jpg

PICT0640.jpg

PICT0648.jpg

PICT0654.jpg

PICT0656.jpg

and why you say something is wrong?:confused:

great pics! something seems to be wrong between Chris and Jonny...during In My Place especially....something has happened and yes Chavi - I think that O'Leary guy has fucked it all up:cry:

should I make a new banner that says : 'Chris + Jonny = Love' to make the two react ? :uhoh:

you must watch them carefully in Paris, Chavi....see if you can see anything between them;)

edit: Evori, when did they hug during IMP? when jonny come down the ramp chris goes to put his arm around jonny but jonny just spins out of the attempted hug and keeps walking...might have looked like a hug though from another angle...