✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

42 PREVIEW!!!

sebrat

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we really need to take a break (as a group) and stop believing what anybody posts in this forum!!!

Ha I wish I could. I just can't resist snooping around for a leak of the full album. Stop teasing us with samples Coldplay!

i'm seriously so confused.

usually... MOST of us don't believe the fake things people post here (key word 'most'). i don't know why people want it to leak so bad. i think that takes half the fun out of it all. to think we waited all this time to listen to it on a grime leak...

either way i just think leaks are gross. i don't have any reasoning behind it i just feel like listening to the actual CD for the first listen is SO much more genuine. especially with a COLDPLAY album. idk.

it's a good point!!! but if you live in South America (like me) you just cannot afford to wait until the album arrives here!!!

we still don't have a release date here!!!

So - the leak comes in handy - until you can buy the actual CD!!!

it's a good point!!! but if you live in South America (like me) you just cannot afford to wait until the album arrives here!!!

we still don't have a release date here!!!

So - the leak comes in handy - until you can buy the actual CD!!!

oh i see, good point. haha i mean it would be VERY hard for me to resist a leak. but i'm hoping i'd be able to!

As long as it's a high quality leak, then I'll download without hesitation. But if all the tracks sound damp and muffled like the current version of LIT we have, then I wouldn't download it, because that would ruin the experience.

But if it doesn't leak next week, I don't think its going to leak at all, at lease not until the 11th or 12th. :wink:

Here's where the dilemma lies. If you live in a country where the album isn't released until after the few few does that really count as a leak or just "previewing" what so many others can already own? I mean I have a 6 day difference between Japan and me in Canada between the release.

This is why I would not be shocked if one week in advance it's up for sale on itunes. It happens very often.

I would say 7.5, because it sounds very different, and I'm intrigued. I think it might be the most experimental thing we've heard so far, with the weird, almost out of time drumming, the edgy bassline and the bendy strings. I can't rate it higher or lower right now, but all I can say is that it sounds promising :wink:

I think the most experimental thing we've heard so far is "A spell A rebel yell" and certain parts of Violet Hill...

Yeah I agree with you guys, I'll probably only listen to the leak if its as close to CD quality as possible.

AND I don't think I'll grab the leak if it happens within two or three days of the album coming out. I'd rather just wait a little while longer for the best quality. If the leak happens this week I'll be too tempted by everyone freaking out and passing around the "OMFG YOU GOTTA HEAR THIS" comments :P

^are they really likely to do that? has it happened before?

i'm under the impression that they'd have their asses murdered (that's the techincal term for SUED) if they released it before midnight on june 17 (the US store, that is).

Most recently Tokyo Police Club, Gnarls Barkley and Stars albums have been released early on itunes. Through the label that is. all based on the album leaking and beating bittorrent sites to the punch. obviously they all do it based on the band/label agreement.

Hell stars album actually came out a few months before the actual cd release.

Most recently Tokyo Police Club, Gnarls Barkley and Stars albums have been released early on itunes. Through the label that is. all based on the album leaking and beating bittorrent sites to the punch. obviously they all do it based on the band/label agreement.

Hell stars album actually came out a few months before the actual cd release.

Woa thats cool I didn't know that. So how early do you think it could hit iTunes?

sorry to interrupt... but i really dont think itunes will let this get out early. EMI would literally MURDER everyone who works there. really... think about how secure theyve already been being with the listening party, removal of youtube videos, lack of leak, etc. trust me... if this ever did get out early... it wouldn't be because of an itunes mistake.