✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

42 PREVIEW!!!

sebrat

is it just me or does this song sound like radiohead? is this the song that someone told chris "it sounded like radiohead" so he re-worked on it?

it sounds very hail to the thief -ish more than X&Y.

the guitar riff.. a bit of sit down stand up + go to sleep mixed together or something (except less brilliant)

edit: definitely t's not just me, i just read a few previous posts and some of you think the same

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally I can hear something of the VLVODAAHF song I was expecting the most... I'm at work now and I though that this stupid firewall would stop me from listesting but thankfully it didn't... although I don't know what to think yet, it sounds good although just a 30 sec clip without lyrics is not too much. I'll wait to hear the complete song to give an opinion.

is it just me or does this song sound like radiohead? is this the song that someone told chris "it sounded like radiohead" so he re-worked on it?

it sounds very hail to the thief -ish more than X&Y.

the guitar riff.. a bit of sit down stand up + go to sleep mixed together or something (except less brilliant)

edit: definitely t's not just me, i just read a few previous posts and some of you think the same

Coming from two RH show a couple weeks ago, yes, I very much agree with you on these riffs and bass and beats. But that's OK, I like anyway! They can play like this and still be theirs! I want more! CP rocks out! The only ones they rocked out on was GPASUYF at the end and Pour Me at the end and maybe One I Love. So it would be good to have a really rocked out song! IMO :)