✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

from what i have heard of yes

i also loved chinese sleep chant but wanna hear more, i didnt know much about the escapist before. is that suppose to be a hidden track or something?

It's the hidden track after Death and All His Friends. The music accompaniment is apparently the same as the beginning of Life in Technicolor.

Are you all listening to the same song I'm listening to? 'Yes' is truly atrocious. It sounds like a bad Beck cover-version, with Chris Martin doing an impression of Barry White...and don't even get me started on those horrendous "World Music" strings. It's like a bad version of 'Daylight'. :thinking:

Yeah, they're trying something (kind of) different, but so what? If it sounds as awful as this, they don't deserve to be praised just for trying!

I don't want to rain on anybody's parade here because I love everything I've heard of the new album so far (aside from 'Yes') and I am 80% sure this will be their finest album yet and I can easily understand why everyone is really positive about what we've heard of Viva La Vida so far but...can we be serious...

'Yes'. Is. A. Bad. Song. :dozey:

:wink3: All it means is Chris saying to the world;

"Now THIS is my really hot, low, makes ya wanna_ _ _ _ voice":cool:

:wink3::wink3::wink3::kiss::kiss::kiss:

(my Scouse of a husband has waited ages for me to find one of these kinda songs:laugh3:

I'm not sure about 'Yes'.

I don't think it's as good as the rest of the songs we've heard already.

musically, it's brilliant, I could never write a song as creative as that, but I think this might be my 'High Speed' - I just don't like it that much.

if anyone has their 2003 dvd handy, check the part when they are playing the guitar before the london gig, around minute 13 of the tour, and tell me if it's not familiar with the first 11-30 seconds of yes