✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Prospekt shown in "Chinese Sleep Chant" video?

• 1 month later...

In the lyrics I hear sleep satisfies and sleep satisfied and also sleep crucified.. I think its about so many of us listening to them last thing before sleeping .. finding yourself lying eyes wide open sometimes. Chris said in a interview that csc is the result of the session they did under hypnose.

In the lyrics I hear sleep satisfies and sleep satisfied and also sleep crucified.. I think its about so many of us listening to them last thing before sleeping .. finding yourself lying eyes wide open sometimes. Chris said in a interview that csc is the result of the session they did under hypnose.

Really?? Wow, that's weird!! No wonder the lyrics sound like choirs or something :P

Well I posted my reply on the wrong thread but I see you respond. So, in fact they tried so many new things on the album they also managed to get closer to progressive/electronic music with this trance like "song". Did you hear A spell a rebel yell ? Same thing. Strange dreamy treatment and still very Coldplay (beautiful lyrics too).