• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• busybeeburns

• Reilly

• bart

• Black Rose

Top Posters In This Topic

You're a fucking idiot with regards to Terry, he'll never leave Chelsea and he is overrated. Lescott is a much more viable option and maybe even Bassong, don't think you'll get Eto'o either, but you don't need him tbh.

Regardless of money, Man City have a pretty fucking exciting team, they will be big contenders next season, so you can stop blaming it all on the money, I'd love to play in that team if I was a footballer, regardless of the money they were offering:

.........................Given.......................

Zabaleta......Onuoha.....INSERT CB........Bridge

............. De Jong ......... Barry............

.....Tevez .......... Ireland ......... Robinho

....................... Santa Cruz .................

That is a GREAT team.

You're a fucking idiot with regards to Terry, he'll never leave Chelsea and he is overrated. Lescott is a much more viable option and maybe even Bassong, don't think you'll get Eto'o either, but you don't need him tbh.

Regardless of money, Man City have a pretty fucking exciting team, they will be big contenders next season, so you can stop blaming it all on the money, I'd love to play in that team if I was a footballer, regardless of the money they were offering:

.........................Given.......................

Zabaleta......Onuoha.....INSERT CB........Bridge

............. De Jong ......... Barry............

.....Tevez .......... Ireland ......... Robinho

....................... Santa Cruz .................

That is a GREAT team.

I have to agree with you about Terry, I have never liked him and has always been over rated.

What about Micah Richards contracting Swine flu! He has shown his intelligence in this quote - "At first I thought it was a really bad chest infection, or maybe alcohol poisoning."

I'm sure the Man City management will be happy finding out that he's drinking that much :lol:

Yes there has been a few comments mutterd around about that. Good, its his spare time on Holiday he can get as pissed as he wants. I would if I had that money, but always make sure I am right for work.

Back to the Eto'o saga the fallout over the deal breakinging down is being felt.

Now City have pulled out, its seems they wont be able to buy David Villa, and I think for a bit of fun city are gonna throw he a bid on the table too.

Eto'o has been told he wont ever play for Barcelona again. I dont Fergie would have him at old trafford, and AC Millan dont have the money, because of Eto'o clause Barcelona will wont be able to accept a bid lower than citys as then it will end up costing them to sell him.

He will have to some how gets citys intrest and ask if he can play for us now.

Yes there has been a few comments mutterd around about that. Good, its his spare time on Holiday he can get as pissed as he wants. I would if I had that money, but always make sure I am right for work.

Back to the Eto'o saga the fallout over the deal breakinging down is being felt.

Now City have pulled out, its seems they wont be able to buy David Villa, and I think for a bit of fun city are gonna throw he a bid on the table too.

Eto'o has been told he wont ever play for Barcelona again. I dont Fergie would have him at old trafford, and AC Millan dont have the money, because of Eto'o clause Barcelona will wont be able to accept a bid lower than citys as then it will end up costing them to sell him.

He will have to some how gets citys intrest and ask if he can play for us now.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/m/man_city/8148839.stm

Manchester City have agreed a five-year deal to sign former West Ham and Manchester United striker Carlos Tevez.

The 25-year-old Argentine forward, who left Old Trafford last month, will complete his move subject to a medical.

"It's terrific news," City boss Mark Hughes said. "He is an international of the highest class who possesses all the attributes to help drive us forward.

"This is yet another deal that shows the commitment of the owner to make this club the very best it can be."

Tevez, who will wear the number 32 shirt at Eastlands, spent a season with West Ham before joining United on an extended loan deal in 2007.

He started 99 league and cup matches for Sir Alex Ferguson's team and scored 34 goals, but decided to leave despite being offered a