✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Stop being so analytical.

Saffire

It makes for interesting conversations, but generally I don't think it's a good idea to compare albums or songs and rank them against each other. You're sort of turning the music into something to be studied, like pulling the wings off a butterfly. Leave it alone for a bit.

I wholeheartedly disagree.

Wait wait wait I agree I agree!!

Just enjoying the soulful experience...no point in picking favourites...let the music speak for itself...

:cool:

Yep, couldn't agree more - who cares if a song is cool or not, if it's a Radiohead clone or not, if it's over produced or not - if it gets you tapping your foot, if it moves you to tears (in a good way!) If you enjoy it - then ENJOY it!!! :cool:

Ill drink to that! Sip sip

GULP

yep i agree but i analize it in my imagination its great cause i play Dungeons and dragons since i have 12 years old now i have 24 so i imagine all the album as a medieval story lol. i love VLV!!!!. EVEN A FRIEND OF MINE WHO IS A FAN OF ALL UNDERMUSIC LOVES THE ALBUM ESPECIALLY CEMETERIES OF LONDON WHO IS A GREAT SONG TO PLAY DND :).

yep i agree but i analize it and my imagination its great cause i play Dungeons and dragons since i have 12 years old now i have 24 so i imagine all the album as a medieval story lol. i love VLV!!!!. EVEN A FRIEND OF MINE WHO IS A FAN OF ALL UNDERMUSIC LOVES THE ALBUM ESPECIALLY CEMETERIES OF LONDON WHO IS A GREAT SONG TO PLAY DND :).

Are you a friend of Vicky Pollard's, by any chance??:rolleyes:

Yep, couldn't agree more - who cares if a song is cool or not, if it's a Radiohead clone or not, if it's over produced or not - if it gets you tapping your foot, if it moves you to tears (in a good way!) If you enjoy it - then ENJOY it!!! :cool:

Amen brother!

Does he say: "Yeahbutnobutyeahbutnobutyeahbut" a lot??:rolleyes:

lol the only think i know is that he is a very good friend of hugo chaves who appeard in the unofficial violet hill video.

I generally don't like comparing their albums against each other because they are all so drastically different. So it makes no sense to do and no one will 100% agree with each other anyway.

Yup!

For the same reason I don't give a crap about reviews from critics.

Yup!

For the same reason I don't give a crap about reviews from critics.

if you really think of what a critic is, just some guy with an English degree, really anybody could go to college, get an English degree and decide to be a sports critic, movie critic, music critic etc... not a lot of creditability for me, i would believe more what fellow musicians think of the album.