June 24, 200818 yr Bail money OR money to purchase your own security uniform so that you blend in once they are deployed... oOOoOOo On second thought, you should get Jonny's face spraypainted a la Sports Illustrated over your body... no one would ever suspect anything :P
June 24, 200818 yr deadline for entries has been brought forward 5 hours to give a little more leeway for those needing to make travel arrangements. New deadline is 2.59pm EST (7.59pm BST) on Wednesday 25th June Still 28 hours to go to get your PMs in :) Can you tell us how many pms you have already received?
June 24, 200818 yr thank god for the forward of time for PM. I think I have been stressed out with all this coldplay waiting since May. what army is helping Ian read all the PM's?
June 24, 200818 yr yeahh, i'm on the edge of my seat too. but does that mean that we'll be getting an answer around 3PM EST? i would think there needs to be a significant amount of time for ian to make his final decisions...hmm. goodness, this is almost WORSE than waiting for MSG answers! the fact that i "know" the person awarding the passes makes me slightly more hopeful, but i just can't get my hopes up. it'll be too crushing later on.
June 24, 200818 yr I wouldn't like to have Ian's job now. It must be really hard to pick only 25 winners :(
June 24, 200818 yr yeahh, i'm on the edge of my seat too. but does that mean that we'll be getting an answer around 3PM EST? i would think there needs to be a significant amount of time for ian to make his final decisions...hmm. goodness, this is almost WORSE than waiting for MSG answers! the fact that i "know" the person awarding the passes makes me slightly more hopeful, but i just can't get my hopes up. it'll be too crushing later on. so some major ass kissing, presents and candy are in order, LOL. a lot of pressure for one man, but he can handle it
June 24, 200818 yr There's a lot of people in the live section moaning about yesterday performance. Ian, please, do a favour to that people and keep them away of the unpleasant situation of being close to such a crappy band in their opinion... :rolleyes:
June 24, 200818 yr good call cris :P i really need to stop worrying about this, and i need to STOP posting in this thread. it's just getting me all worked up. whatever happens, happens. it's in ian's hands now. *bites all fingernails off*
June 24, 200818 yr good call cris :P i really need to stop worrying about this, and i need to STOP posting in this thread. it's just getting me all worked up. whatever happens, happens. it's in ian's hands now. *bites all fingernails off* I've started on my toenails already... we still have over 24 hours to go! Nicely quoted AI, whatever happens, happens. I'm just hoping that the people selected are extremely appreciative of this opportunity and are able to actually travel to the show!
June 24, 200818 yr I've started on my toenails already... we still have over 24 hours to go! Nicely quoted AI, whatever happens, happens. I'm just hoping that the people selected are extremely appreciative of this opportunity and are able to actually travel to the show! "time is so short and I am sure there must be something wrong" I am so stressed, the nails are gone, now i am pacing in front of the computer. please correct me if i have the lyrics wrong
June 24, 200818 yr Would love to see them rock Rockefeller Plaza on Friday morning. My luck has been really bad lately and by winning tickets (the first time ever) it would give me a great lift. :cry:
June 24, 200818 yr There's a lot of people in the live section moaning about yesterday performance. Ian, please, do a favour to that people and keep them away of the unpleasant situation of being close to such a crappy band in their opinion... :rolleyes:Could you believe the nerve of those whining bastards! Well boo fucking hoo, Coldplay didn't play 10 hours for them for feckin free...poor babies!
June 24, 200818 yr OMG Angie, I love your location. LOL. helped relieve some of the stress. I just realized if i win the Today show VIP I probably won't be drunk, unless it is from the night before
June 24, 200818 yr At least the fretting over this is taking my mind off of fretting about getting Houston tickets on Saturday.
June 24, 200818 yr well if its not stickied, not as many people will see it...:sneaky: good lord, i need to stop thinking about this.
June 24, 200818 yr we'll know sometime tomorrow night, guys :D i'm not saying that's easy, but it could be worse, eh? in the mean time, i'll go back to pulling out my hair with worry...eeeeesh how i want this.
June 24, 200818 yr There's a lot of people in the live section moaning about yesterday performance. Ian, please, do a favour to that people and keep them away of the unpleasant situation of being close to such a crappy band in their opinion... :rolleyes: NO WAIT, I was one of those! I posted a teeny little complaint, but it was about it not being long enough....and not being able to see...but that's just 'cause I CANT' GET ENOUGH of CP hehe!! Not 'cause I'm being ungrateful!!!! :( Believe me I feel blessed to have been there, hell I even cried a little. (maybe I shouldn't admit to that, since it would hurt my chances of winning for this, if ppl think I'd embarrass coldplaying.com by being all teary-eyed so close to the boys!!!! LOL But yea, us lucky enough to have gotten to be there last night shouldn't bitch about anything...(i'm sorry!)
June 24, 200818 yr Oh no! I've just chewed through my finger since all of my fingernails are gone! Maybe I could use the blood to write a "V" on my white shirt before the Today Show... oOo That's going to hurt tomorrow...
Create an account or sign in to comment