July 4, 200818 yr Author Reign Of Love: Yes: Viva La Vida: Violet Hill: Strawberry Swing: Dead And All His Friends: I forgot two thought, Chinese Sleep and The Escapist.
July 4, 200818 yr Author beautiful :D just a question... which font did you use?? Lol, is a japanese font called "Kozuka Gothic Pro"
July 4, 200818 yr Nice job! I just noticed that there's a typo in that "death and all his friends" banner it should be "i don't wanna follow death and all his friends", right?
July 4, 200818 yr ohh thanks :D I really like the strawberry swing one... maybe it's because I love that song :uhoh: but it's a really beautiful sig :)
July 5, 200818 yr Author Thanks snow, I gotta say, the last one was very difficult, trying to find a good pic of Martin singing LOL.
July 5, 200818 yr Author Actually guys, I made this sigs for all of you, so they can identify what's your best song. The Lost one fits you perfectly bud, is sexy lol. :dozey:
Create an account or sign in to comment