July 5, 200818 yr It looks like him to me, but I'll admit I haven't looked at that many pictures of him so your all probably more qualified to know. If only someone had some audio video, that would be awesome, see if that trademark voice was recognizable.
July 5, 200818 yr I thought it would be the 90s not 80s because Chris is 31 now Minus 6teen years itll be 1992???Or am I confused????:confused:
July 5, 200818 yr It really looks like hes wearing a massive goth cloak or summat???Scary, what Coldplay could have been!!???
July 5, 200818 yr Yeah he was born in 77 so it would have been 1992, but bad fashion sense made the transition from late 80's to early 90's.
July 5, 200818 yr Yeah he was born in 77 so it would have been 1992, but bad fashion sense made the transition from late 80's to early 90's. Ah cool, I thought something was seriously wrong with my maths!!!!!
July 5, 200818 yr my god... this hear!! please!! burn this pict. I take it you dont like this pic then.
July 5, 200818 yr :lol: You'd then promptly be arrested :P well, when he was 15 I was 16 so it would've been alllllll good:wink3:
July 5, 200818 yr Thanks;) *resumes imagining what pick up line 15 year old Chris would've used on me* :D
July 5, 200818 yr Thanks;) *resumes imagining what pick up line 15 year old Chris would've used on me* :D Probably a reeaally awkward one, haha. He wasn't too good with the ladies back then. sometimes I wonder what he did to "pick up" girls. I know that picture makes him look rather geeky :laugh3: I still love my Chrissy :kiss:
July 6, 200818 yr I don't see how he would have had a hard time with the girls back then! Maybe the hair? Aw, if I had a guy that looked that at my school right now, I'd be all over him! :nice:
July 6, 200818 yr Here’s a new pic of Chris Martin, singing in London at the tender age of 15. The exactly whereabouts of where this taken are unknown. All I know is it was taken in London. You can tell it was the 80s - check out the wedge haircut. ohhhhhhhhhhhhh that's a keeper. :lol:
July 6, 200818 yr Here’s a new pic of Chris Martin, singing in London at the tender age of 15. The exactly whereabouts of where this taken are unknown. All I know is it was taken in London. You can tell it was the 80s - check out the wedge haircut. I'm guessing everyone wants my opinion. Because I am 15. well FINE. I'd hit it :P
Create an account or sign in to comment