Did You Make A COLDPLAY Sign?

JDFSX1

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

don't worry i'll do it...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJjlnjOKRzE]YouTube - coldplay antwerp 04-10-08 goodbye[/ame]

is this what you meant?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azZVHvpmrJA]YouTube - Coldplay antwerp 04-10-08 Violet HIll[/ame]

or this? (0:50&1:12)

sorry showing off!:P

Well this is the historical sign for me

Edit: Link removed.

I did those signs.

Christa,Noelia and Sean handed those signs to all the people in the front to held them up and all of them did it at the NJ 27 October 08 show.

Chris during the beginning of Yellow i clearly heard him saying that he liked those signs.My husband even said that Chris said those signs are beautiful.

And thanks for those signs.*sigh*:)

I am happy.

Bitter Proof is my picture i took during the moment while Chris is speaking at that very historical moment for me and my designed signs.

Edited: removed the links.

^This is the moment of Chris speaking about signs...when i took the picture of that moment my whole concentration was on taking pictures while my hubby listened his speach and explained it to me.

We're very happy and i am waiting for another exciting moment of signs i designed again for Philly show.:)

I wanted to do that with a t-shirt. you should try it. It would definitely grab their attention

I thought I saw someone wearing a shirt with a led light board in the front floor section. that would seem like a lot of fun to wear, though security might think it's bomb b/c that's how people are.

Both the signs i designed for Philly and Jersey are successful.:)

Philly one got a mention in Coldplay.com by Roadie #42 in his 47th blog after Philly concert.

http://www.coldplay.com/newsdetail.php?id=187&page=0

Its here.

Chris saw the signs in Philly when all of the people in the front are holding them up.

And also Jersey too he liked the signs i designed said that they looked incredible to him.

Well now i must see whether they'll make it to come another time near our areas..

COLDPLAYPHILLYII065.jpg

Created in approx. 15 minutes in the dark parking lot right before Philly. Got two smiles from Jonny through the show (I was right by him, so he saw it really easily), a smile and thumbs up from Chris, and a smile from Will :D Guy wasn't really ever close enough to see it :(

I haven't designed this sign,but this one is from the Philly show on 25 jul 08 show.

I was there at the sec 116 row 12 seats 10-9 .Its side to the stage means Chris's side.During Politik means it was the first encore so i am also a member of Philly sign gang and printed some signs and i held it up during Politik and Chris was on his piano and i was very near and in front of him holding it and he saw me holding it up.

img3380og5.jpg