August 21, 200818 yr Girls, i'm going shopping tomorrow Eeeeek :dance: I'm gonna buy ANYTHING i like..shoes, scarves, pants, socks, shirts... whatever goes. It's annoying to go shopping and be looking for some exact thing (perfect pair of jeans for example) and then not be able to find a THING :disappointed: So it's muuuch nicer to just have enough money and relaaax
August 21, 200818 yr I'm hoping I'll have to to hit amsterdam tomorrow... going on my hunt for that purse again!
August 21, 200818 yr ^^^ haha good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D and i know annie... the whole thing with making outfits for drag queens was awesome... but that episode frustrated me. poor daniel. :(
August 22, 200818 yr today there was a girl's fashion night in... since i'm off to Oxford for at least one year in 19 days (yeeii :dance: ) I decided it was about time I cleaned up my closet so some close friends came by to dig through my stuff and see if they wanted something... if you have friends that have the same style and more or less the same size as you, I totally recommend doing this kind of 'shopping'. Not only it's amazingly fun, but it's also totally FREE!!! :D
August 22, 200818 yr ^ That's such a generous thing to do! Man I wish I had more fashion wise friends....haha. I need advice girls! I need to get an outfit for a concert. I plan to dance around a lot but want to look hot too. It's kind of a date. Should I go for a skirt/dress and leggings? Or just jeans?
August 22, 200818 yr Girls, i'm going shopping tomorrow Eeeeek :dance: I'm gonna buy ANYTHING i like..shoes, scarves, pants, socks, shirts... whatever goes. It's annoying to go shopping and be looking for some exact thing (perfect pair of jeans for example) and then not be able to find a THING :disappointed: So it's muuuch nicer to just have enough money and relaaax How exciting! I look forward to seeing your purchases! :nice: Yeah, jeans are tough to find. Especially for me, I am short so I sometimes can't find the right length. ^^^ haha good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D and i know annie... the whole thing with making outfits for drag queens was awesome... but that episode frustrated me. poor daniel. :( I literally screamed NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! When Heidi said he was out. :disappointed: God, me and my love for gays! I fell in love with Daniel V. for season two as well...:dead: Oh Daniel and Wesley...hot gay couple made in heaven.... today there was a girl's fashion night in... since i'm off to Oxford for at least one year in 19 days (yeeii :dance: ) I decided it was about time I cleaned up my closet so some close friends came by to dig through my stuff and see if they wanted something... if you have friends that have the same style and more or less the same size as you, I totally recommend doing this kind of 'shopping'. Not only it's amazingly fun, but it's also totally FREE!!! :D That's so nice!!!! I would have never thought of that, haha. ^ That's such a generous thing to do! Man I wish I had more fashion wise friends....haha. I need advice girls! I need to get an outfit for a concert. I plan to dance around a lot but want to look hot too. It's kind of a date. Should I go for a skirt/dress and leggings? Or just jeans? Hmmmmm depends on the concert. I saw on the Bloc Party thread you are going to see them, is this the concert you are talking about? Hmmm well maybe dark skinny jeans with a bright top. Some bold necklaces, and comfy flats. :D
August 22, 200818 yr i agree with annie 100%. if it's bloc party, then a definite skinny jean, flats, etc. :D
August 22, 200818 yr :kiss: Thanks Annie and Coldplay is Louve. I think the jeans will be easy to find but not sure about a top, I get so picky sometimes. I'll report back with the goods, I should be shopping today or tomorrow.
August 22, 200818 yr couldn't find the purse... again... but I did buy male jeans nice 'n baggy... a plaid blouse, and PJ's... I'll show later don't have time right now.
August 22, 200818 yr Haha Yeah I'm going to spruce up my Coldplay shirt somehow...maybe high-waisted skirt with tights? Since it'll be cold then....
August 22, 200818 yr aww that'd be cute!! yeah i love that it's gonna be cold. winter clothes rock soo much more!! :D
August 22, 200818 yr aww that'd be cute!! yeah i love that it's gonna be cold. winter clothes rock soo much more!! :D AMEN!!! Fall/winter clothes are sooooooo much better than summer. Summer it's the usual light shirt/shorts/flip flops or whatever, and I don't find lots of variety. My style fits more into fall. Plus, I find that stores like H&M have better quality clothes when it comes to the fall. With colder weather you can experiment with tights/sweaters/jackets...I love that! :heart:
August 22, 200818 yr i know!! h&m has fantasttttic sweaters and coats. :heart:!!! HOW CUTE IS THIS?! :D too bad it's so freaking expensive. macy's dresses are teases. :(
August 22, 200818 yr That is so cute! I don't usually wear strapless dresses though...I feel really insecure in them :sad: Same with halters.
August 22, 200818 yr I have wanted these shoes for AGES! They are the Marc by Marc Jacobs mouse flats. I searched high and low through the internet trying to find sales, but all of them were either regular price (355 fucking dollars...) or eBay fakes. :dozey: FINALLY, I found a place that sold it for half price, and although that's still expensive, I was willing to dish out for these shoes. These are just too special to let slide. But I asked my mom and she wouldn't let me, though I wanted to pay with my own birthday money! :disappointed: Needless to say the sale ended, and the shoes went bye-bye. :cry:
August 22, 200818 yr Wehoo, sooo i bought: a cardigan (25€) [ATTACH]27880[/ATTACH] a t-shirt (7,5€) [ATTACH]27884[/ATTACH] a dress thingy (normal price 109€ but i got it for 25€ :o) [ATTACH]27882[/ATTACH] I also bought toothpaste and a new mascara :nice: Gotta love sales! :heart:
August 22, 200818 yr So great, Rolle! Sales are awesome! :D Sometimes they make you realize how much you love the item of clothing... There was this ruffled shirtdress I wanted from Gap last year. So adorable, it was actually in the Harper's Bazaar editorial about the Simpsons...they drew the characters wearing the ACTUAL dress! :laugh3: I loved the dress so much. I wanted it so bad. But the price was $60, and I don't really have $60 to spend on a shirtdress. Two months later I come back to The Gap and it was on clearance for $13!!!!!!!!!!! :dance: I got soooooo happy, haha I love the dress to death. Some things are just worth waiting for! :D
August 22, 200818 yr I have wanted these shoes for AGES! They are the Marc by Marc Jacobs mouse flats. I searched high and low through the internet trying to find sales, but all of them were either regular price (355 fucking dollars...) or eBay fakes. :dozey: FINALLY, I found a place that sold it for half price, and although that's still expensive, I was willing to dish out for these shoes. These are just too special to let slide. But I asked my mom and she wouldn't let me, though I wanted to pay with my own birthday money! :disappointed: Needless to say the sale ended, and the shoes went bye-bye. :cry: OH. MY GOD. THEY ARE THE CUTEST THINGS!!!! that sucks that they're four hundred. don't you just hate not being filthy rich? :P i'm actually posting on a computer at the hilton right now, cause this is where my cousin's reception is being held. i'm wearing that nicole miller dress, and fendi shoes!!! my hair's all curly too! but the hair stylist spraied it wayyy too much. it barely moves. :D my cousin got married on the beach in cape may this morning! it was beautiful. then we got stuck in traffic on the way to the hilton in philly. (i was on my itouch earlier) :D well, gotta go, they're kicking me off! :D
August 22, 200818 yr So great, Rolle! Sales are awesome! :D Sometimes they make you realize how much you love the item of clothing... There was this ruffled shirtdress I wanted from Gap last year. So adorable, it was actually in the Harper's Bazaar editorial about the Simpsons...they drew the characters wearing the ACTUAL dress! :laugh3: I loved the dress so much. I wanted it so bad. But the price was $60, and I don't really have $60 to spend on a shirtdress. Two months later I come back to The Gap and it was on clearance for $13!!!!!!!!!!! :dance: I got soooooo happy, haha I love the dress to death. Some things are just worth waiting for! :D Aww it's so nice to hear something nice happening :dance: It must've felt awesome to get that shirtdress after all woho! But that store is one of those stores that i NEVER go to because i know all the stuff is waay out of my budget.. But my friends told me that they were having 70% off sales and wanted to go check it out and damn, i was the one who tried the most clothes on! I totally adore that shop now :heart: And not all of the clothes were that expensive after all.. Now i just need to get a jacket.. Gah! I hate that all the stores are full of winter jackets but i don't want to have a winter jacket! I want a fall/spring jacket :disappointed:
August 22, 200818 yr Wow you lucky duck! Pictures later! :D Yeah, I need a jacket too, Rolle, I want a new blazer and a motorcycle jacket! :wideeyed:
August 23, 200818 yr you know who has a good taste in fashion.. she : I will marry a girl who is the same as that beautiful women ! :kiss:
Create an account or sign in to comment