✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The White Stripes

Sweet One

Jack White - White Stripes

Okay, does anyone else love this guy? I don't mean like in a ga-ga-go-go way. I just think he is amazingly talented. You'll have to forgive me, but I just bought the new White Stripes CD (I know, I am a little late) and I LOVE IT!!! :D

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know why Chris made a reference to the White Stripes during ENL at T In The Park?

It's cos the White Stripes pulled out of 'T In THe Park' at the last minute cos of Jack breaking his finger :)

I personally don't like the White Stripes, but that's just me ;)

i luv the white stripes!!! de stijl is my favorite!! i saw them in concert and they kick ass!!! i got some awesome pictures..i would show them but i dont have a scanner..haha i do think jack white is :kiss: gorgeous :kiss: elephant is a really great cd.."girl you have no faith in medicine" is my fav..check out de stijl tho great cd and white blood cells is also good..i cant wait to get the self titled album then my collection will be complete :)

oooooooooooooooooo i sent my friend amber the pics of his surgery she got so pissed at me..i guess it was pretty gross..interesting tho yeah i wanted to watch the video but my dumb computer!!!!!!!!! o well i feel really bad for him...poor jack! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Guest ArnIe

How did you feel about that? I thought so too. How about that. What is that feeling like? Don't put yourself down. Please make some suggestions for improvement.