✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The White Stripes

Sweet One

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm, i got money this weekend, but i can't decide what to buy first :roll: :roll:

please help: should i save the money to go on their gig in may or buy the album and see if i'll have enough money for their concert then anyway.. :-o

..cause i love their new song too..now as i heard it a few times

hmm, i got money this weekend, but i can't decide what to buy first :roll: :roll:

please help: should i save the money to go on their gig in may or buy the album and see if i'll have enough money for their concert then anyway.. :-o

..cause i love their new song too..now as i heard it a few times

thats a hard one!! wher is the gig? i think you should go to the gig, and then get the album afterwards becasue the album will always be there and the gig will not

i listened to it yesterday partly when i was at a store, i think i'll buy it but not within the next 4 weeks or sth.. but i try to convince my parrents to allow me to go to the gig (19.03) since my uncle wants to accompany me. but 23 euro are quite a lot of money, arg..

and i still haven't paid for my ticket for the silverchair gig on mai 30th :(

so i think i have to work a lot with my mom now... :?

I really like the white stripes new song seven nation army. i'd never really liked them before but now I think their great. my friend told me that meg and jack were actually married but now they're divorced..... dunno if it's true. :shrug: I don't really pay attention to white stripes info.

Okay, that's pretty much OT but I thought you guys might be able to help me out... as it's White Strips-related :)

See this animation?

meganim.gif

I'm looking for the images used of Meg but in larger versions. Hope you can help me with this :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...