✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Official Phil is Hot thread (now known as the greet Phil thread :P)

Carlaatje

^^ yes it was.. bit that's okay.. phil's innit!

^will is just tooo cute...!

angie.. did you say the demo tape had phil's number on it? can you post a pic of that

also I know this is off topic but I was alone with my thoughts today in my car and remembered we talked about green eyes on here...(something to do with nathalie imbruglia) I was wondering if chris said the song was for jonny maybe he meant it in another way... where's chloe from? doesn't she have family in canada? so she could be the 'american friend'?

^^ yes it was.. bit that's okay.. phil's innit!

^will is just tooo cute...!

angie.. did you say the demo tape had phil's number on it? can you post a pic of that

also I know this is off topic but I was alone with my thoughts today in my car and remembered we talked about green eyes on here...(something to do with nathalie imbruglia) I was wondering if chris said the song was for jonny maybe he meant it in another way... where's chloe from? doesn't she have family in canada? so she could be the 'american friend'?

odetodeoderant.jpg

Shiver is rumored to be about Nathalie. Canada is not America, just as Spain is not France, they are just next to each other.

sorry I am still in ask the Angie mode. :P

I know... but chris is walking around in HOLLAND in the viva video not BELGIUM... yet that's what they said... meaning sometimes they don't know what country they're in.

too bad about the tape... I hoped it would be hand written so we could prove Phil is prospekt... :(

OH yeah...Í'll post some audio later on from brixton (listen yourself if you have it)

during LIJ before the first chorus I think chris said:

"Let em go PHIL!" (meaning the butterflies)

I just post anything Phil related here to keep this thread alive...

Guest LiquidSky
IMG_8199.jpg

this one been posted yet??

He looks kinda upset at Jonny on t his picture like "what are you talking about Jon?"

phil is AWESOME!

HOLY CRAP! This thread is classic :laugh3:

Ok, this pic is from the AMAZING Boston show. All the celebs in Loge 13.

The man whose lovely mouth is cut off by someone's big head REALLY looks like Phil.

He's got those same cute Crow's Feet around the eyes!!!! :dozey:

And the dude in the red looks like Chris' bro Al

VivaLaVidaBoston23Celebs.jpg

Green eyes?

It looks like she has brown eyes from her pics, no?

Bwahahahahahaaaaa!!!! OMG, I laughed super hard through the whole thing! Especially with your XTC comment. The audio is normal but the video is in fast forward. Haha, thanks. That gave me a really good laugh.:)