✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Official Phil is Hot thread (now known as the greet Phil thread :P)

Carlaatje

OMG you guys are awesome!!!

I'm a new member of this place, but your determination on finding info on the camera-shy Mr Harvey convinced me to join!!!! I already knew he's one of the bands best and oldest friends, so i had assumed the he was on the same age range........but now i can see why they are trying to get him some spotlight, it's almost a crime to hide such a beatiful man!!!!

I'll only let it slide because Mr Berryman keeps my mind incredibly occupied....:rolleyes:

^ that does look like Phil ! :)

OK Phil spotting: we believe this is Phil next to Chris and Guy although it's not an extreme close up of his face it is still PHIL!!!

k0mg1hw02p96eu28ylu3271v7m1.jpg

and isn;t it Guy walking up to the mark on the ground and chris is on it too, and I think it's defo Phil! yayy new piccie! I should make a new pic spam but I don;t have time right now...

oooh edit ^thank you... it was our pleaasure :sneaky:

okayyyy it's official Phil comes here:

Does it feel different to the North American tour?

Yeah, it does. We've changed the set slightly. We felt like for the American tour we had to come out guns blazing and we didn't really feel confident about a couple of the new songs yet. But I think with the record having been out a little longer, people are getting used to its songs. We also had people like Phil saying that Cemeteries Of London, for example, has been going down really well in Europe and online and all that. So we thought, let's try and branch out a little. We're doing a couple of newer additions, Cemeteries being the main one.

Hey guys!!

I just red aaaaalll of your posts, I think it took me 3h at least...lol

You're so crazy but so funny! Thanks for all the funny things and the great pics!

;)

Yeah, Phil is really hot, and I hope he'll show us his cute face more often!

Not sure he saw this thread though. There are sooo many threads here (yeah, I just arrived a few days ago, and it's impressive I can assure you!)... But, who knows!! ;)

I just have a question: if he's not their manager anymore, what is he doing on the tour with the band? Just enjoying some vacation? :D

(Can you imagine going on vacation with Coldplay's plane and cars...)

;)

actually, I think we probably saw each other in Strasbourg!! 'cause I was just in front of Guy too!! Well, not EXACTLY in front of him (like, in front of him on the stage, talking to him...aaaahh i'm dreaming lol), and there were 2 people in front of me (yeah, I didn't manage to be in first row...because of the stupid security girl who took too many time to check all the bags...I was soooo angry)

I just finished reading all the Strasbourg thread and I'm reading now the Lyon one! I didn't see your banner in Strasbourg! Or I didn't pay attention, 'cause there were too many handsome guys on stage... ;) But it's SO great that they read your banner!!!

Well, I'll finish the Lyon thread now. It's a bit easier to read because it's in French lol

By the way, how many shows did you see and are you going to see??????? I'm impressed!!!!!

And.....YEAH, PHIL IS HOT!!

;)

Hey guys!!

I just red aaaaalll of your posts, I think it took me 3h at least...lol

You're so crazy but so funny! Thanks for all the funny things and the great pics!

;)

Yeah, Phil is really hot, and I hope he'll show us his cute face more often!

Not sure he saw this thread though. There are sooo many threads here (yeah, I just arrived a few days ago, and it's impressive I can assure you!)... But, who knows!! ;)

I just have a question: if he's not their manager anymore, what is he doing on the tour with the band? Just enjoying some vacation? :D

(Can you imagine going on vacation with Coldplay's plane and cars...)

;)

Oh those would be some NICE vacations!!!!

However i believe he is the band's some sort of creative director, so no rest-time for Phil!!!

^ I believe Phil's Chris' personal masseuse :wacky: :sneaky:

actually, I think we probably saw each other in Strasbourg!! 'cause I was just in front of Guy too!! Well, not EXACTLY in front of him (like, in front of him on the stage, talking to him...aaaahh i'm dreaming lol), and there were 2 people in front of me (yeah, I didn't manage to be in first row...because of the stupid security girl who took too many time to check all the bags...I was soooo angry)

I just finished reading all the Strasbourg thread and I'm reading now the Lyon one! I didn't see your banner in Strasbourg! Or I didn't pay attention, 'cause there were too many handsome guys on stage... ;) But it's SO great that they read your banner!!!

Well, I'll finish the Lyon thread now. It's a bit easier to read because it's in French lol

By the way, how many shows did you see and are you going to see??????? I'm impressed!!!!!

And.....YEAH, PHIL IS HOT!!

;)

oh I see.. So yeah maybe we did :)

haha let's say I had my own Viva la vida French tour, in Strasbourg, Lyon and both Paris shows :nice: I'm impressed myself but my bank isnt that much :confused: :lol:

Lucky guy then, Chris! :lol:

Waouuu 4 shows....!!! incredible! Yeah, it must have been reaaaally expensive... But a huge life experience! You'll never forget those days!!!

And I saw somewhere else that you were also going to Rotterdam? :stunned:

And did you also make banners for Paris? I don't remember reading anything about banners in the Paris threads...but maybe I forgot!

Sorry for the conversation, it's not really about Phil...but we don't forget Phil, don't worry!! He's too handsome ;)

The Oracle posted something today about Phil...but nothing new, unfortunately...

September 12, 2008 - submitted by Thibault, France

Q. Dear Oracle, "the manager Phil Harvey is a childhood friend of Chris Martin", is it true ?

The Oracle replies:

Yes, Chris & Phil go way back. He's not their manager though. He was up until A Rush Of Blood... He returned in 2006 and is considered to be the band's 5th member.

Lucky guy then, Chris! :lol:

Waouuu 4 shows....!!! incredible! Yeah, it must have been reaaaally expensive... But a huge life experience! You'll never forget those days!!!

And I saw somewhere else that you were also going to Rotterdam? :stunned:

And did you also make banners for Paris? I don't remember reading anything about banners in the Paris threads...but maybe I forgot!

Sorry for the conversation, it's not really about Phil...but we don't forget Phil, don't worry!! He's too handsome ;)

OH ! What ? Rotterdam ? when ? huh ? got a ticket for me ? :wideeyed:

:laugh3:

Actually I had only one banner. On one side there's 'Nothing matters except life and the music Coldplay make', I never changed this one. The other side was different for each show. In Strasbourg it was 'play the amazing Cemeteries of London', in Lyon it was 'So I look in your direction but you pay me no attention, you make me SHIVER' and in Paris it had two parts : 'Jonny + Chris = true love' and 'you make me SHIVER'. And I made a 'Happy Birthday Jonny, a bit early' sign for the 10th. (I posted pics in the other threads)

and again PHIL IS HOT :lol:

^^ yes it was.. bit that's okay.. phil's innit!

^will is just tooo cute...!

angie.. did you say the demo tape had phil's number on it? can you post a pic of that

also I know this is off topic but I was alone with my thoughts today in my car and remembered we talked about green eyes on here...(something to do with nathalie imbruglia) I was wondering if chris said the song was for jonny maybe he meant it in another way... where's chloe from? doesn't she have family in canada? so she could be the 'american friend'?

sry if I should know this, but I don't. who is nathalie imbruglia?