✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Official Phil is Hot thread (now known as the greet Phil thread :P)

Carlaatje

some pics to make up for the off topicness where are those lovely screencaps?

ahhh there they are

take it off phil!!!:sneaky:

Ok, here's some screencaps, I'll see if I can edit and post the bit of video with him tomorrow :nice:

cap024fn2.png

cap025gv3.png

cap026aa1.png

and Carla to think you thought this thread you die and end up on page 8 it's been on page 1 since it started !!! :D

IMG_8200.jpg

IMG_1213.jpg

well i did have to bump it up yesterday as it was about to fall of the first page.. butttt we had good reasons for that

*looks at siggy*

I wonder what this conersation is about btw:

<edit:>

pic 1:

chris: I really have to gooooooooooo (whiney voice) :dance:

Jon: so just go man......:rolleyes:

Guy: if he's allowed to go to the toilet I'm allowed to have a beer and a smoke and that's final!!! :angry:

Phil: these guys are such whinies... if they don't put a cork in it I am not going on tour anymore....:thinking:

Pic2:

Jon: I wonder if i combine my maracas and the tamb I'll get a sexy jonny video on youtube just like guys :thinking:

Phil: I just feel i'm not appreciated enough around here... will somebody listen to me for a change?! :cry:

Will: GAHWD it's enough i get this at home now here too? I'm tuning out....:snore:

Chris: guy..? what's he moping about at least he's hot... look at me?! :stunned:

Guy: poor fella... i know what he feels like... all people see is beauty... but what about our brians? :gorgeous: