✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Official Phil is Hot thread (now known as the greet Phil thread :P)

Carlaatje

so I keep running into pics of Phil lately and all the other band members have their own so here it is...

The Official Phil is Hot thread

(of course this is going to die a quick dead just like the other threads i started, but hell at least I'm gonna try)

phil.jpg

<edit>

co created by nkydickson and melanieau

Huh. SO that's what Phil looks like! Not bad. Not bad. :wink3:

God Phil !!!!!

WE have to find if Phil speaks French !!

NOOOOOO not more searching the man is impossible to find on photo let alone hear him speak french!

and I'm still searching my ass of for the btter pool pic of guy, him speaking french and any photo of phil! don't do this to meeee :bomb:

(in case you haven't noticed I have an obsessive disorder)

Things we love about Guy and Phil :

Thighs

Arms

Voices

Oh wait EVERYTHING !!!!

I think we should merge the 2 threads but that might be HOT overload

every INCH of them

no no ! like people said before Phil's no Guy ! :smug:

Right Phil is Hot and Guy is..... Guy

and yeah I am really busy... I should also be a sleep right now.. and I forget I have an actual relationship which I'm probably ruin right now... but that's for a different thread..

Yeah Phil is HOT...

But why do people always say "And Guy is .... Guy"??? (theres no word to describe him or...)

I thought that pic looked familiar when I saw it...it did cross my mind it could be one of yours.:)

I actually do remember that moment when he climbed on stage to talk to the guys and we were like "Is THAT Phil??? OMG THAT'S PHIL!!!???" He's hot!

I was always thinking it be some geeky looking guy...but the reality was sooo much better!:D

Yeah Phil is HOT...

But why do people always say "And Guy is .... Guy"??? (theres no word to describe him or...)

I have been hearing this alot Guy is...well Guy and I think that it IS extremly true !!! I don't how to describe him b\c @ this point Hot may not even be good enough! He is getting more beautiful w\ age too !! IDK Guy is well...Guy (he is his own Hot) sorry just my 2 cents

mel-ha ha yeah I was meaning to ask you guys if he (Phil) was better looking in person?