August 23, 200818 yr Anyone else like her? I've slowly been discovering Natasha's music the past couple of weeks and I love it more and more. Very interesting stuff. :nice:
August 23, 200818 yr She was pretty good supporting Radiohead, up and to a point when the power went out
August 23, 200818 yr :lol: oh yes i remember that little powercut. hah. i do like her music yes, its feels very beautiful and natural. and she reminds me of bjork when she sings which is good i guess.
August 24, 200818 yr yeah loveeeeee bat for lashes! Need some new stuff though now!!! The wizard is a great song though! :heart:
August 24, 200818 yr When we were listening to her newest album while the bus was driving us to the concert, we thought she was pretty boring. You know - the kind of music you listen to when you're finishing your assignments before going to sleep. But she was great on stage, I loved the songs she sang and she wasn't boring at all. And she reminds me of Björk, too.
April 1, 201016 yr I think that Two Suns is a nice album. But I really don't like Scott Walker on the last track. :\
May 18, 201016 yr I really enjoyed her first album. I havent listened to the 2nd one. She is very attractive :)
May 18, 201016 yr I like her first album more than her second. Lately I've been obsessing with Bat's Mouth.
May 18, 201016 yr And she's so lovely as well <3 There it goes, another lesbian crush for me. :( I love these performances: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfGFmgPlYGA]YouTube- Bat For Lashes - Bat's Mouth[/ame] [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hnzkvJlqaI]YouTube- Bat for lashes All I need Radiohead[/ame]
May 18, 201016 yr And she's so lovely as well <3 There it goes, another lesbian crush for me. :( I love these performances: covering Radiohead :heart: I enjoyed the first song... is that from the newest album?
May 18, 201016 yr No, it's from Fur and Gold. So far, my favorite, I've been trying to play it on piano but haven't succeded thanks to lack of time. But in a few days I'll definitely get it done. I want to meet her. Like, for real, and shake her hand and everything..
May 18, 201016 yr personally its her killer body that does it for me. check out her photos from Fader magazine. was going to post them on here but didnt think it was exactly appropriate.
May 19, 201016 yr I think it's really her music that does it for me... :P haha yeah yeah i love the music too. i liked her music well before i discovered how hot she is.
May 30, 201016 yr She's perfect. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2W8sgG0m0A4&NR=1]YouTube- Bat for Lashes - Good Love (Live at Morning Becomes Eclectic)[/ame]
Create an account or sign in to comment