✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Yet another bizarre Japanese interview

Mimixxx

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 10 months later...

I'm not sure whether this short Japanese interview has been posted yet...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SL_Nvj7j2o]YouTube - Coldplay Interview - Japan - February 2009[/ame]

Now we know the story about Chris' Japanese wagasa! :laugh3:

umm no.. sorry it was definitely a Japan interview and it was on You tube and they asked they showed the guy's pictures of girls and asked what they would do with them and none of the other guys answered but Chris ha but no I really can't remember anything else sorry

I'm not sure whether this short Japanese interview has been posted yet...

YouTube - Coldplay Interview - Japan - February 2009

Now we know the story about Chris' Japanese wagasa! :laugh3:

Will looks like he is gonna fall asleep any second!He looks SO tired :D

:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGrLBaCho_U

I love when Chris says "what?!" that there's just a big exclamation mark on the screen :lol:

I found another one, I don't think we've seen this one yet.

Part 1 is just the performance with Alicia and Part 2 is an interview.

YouTube - Coldplay Summer Sonic 08 Part1

YouTube - Coldplay Summer Sonic08 Part2

(poor Jonny gets chastised by Chris when a bit of paper falls down :lol:)

man, I wish could see those again.

It's the where Jonny makes something fall (although not his fault) and Chris chastises him.Silly boy

Wasn't it a piece of paper or something like that?? It was something stupid and Chris totally jumps on poor Jonny :P

I might have downloaded it, I'll check tonight when I get home :nice:

It's the where Jonny makes something fall (although not his fault) and Chris chastises him.Silly boy

i re-uploaded this one on YT, as well as another very short interview while at summer sonic:)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3xtSPRzijI]YouTube - Coldplay Summer Sonic 08 interview[/ame]

that one you're looking for ncky, i have it but the audio didn't compress correctly when i downloaded it, they all sound like "the chipmunks":lol:

i re-uploaded this one on YT, as well as another very short interview while at summer sonic:)

YouTube

that one you're looking for ncky, i have it but the audio didn't compress correctly when i downloaded it, they all sound like "the chipmunks":lol:

ha aw well thank you anyway ! :) Well I'm just happy someone else knows about the interview because for a minute there I thought I was crazy :/

YouTube

lol @ Will saying sayonara, he didn't get it quite right. :P

umm no.. sorry it was definitely a Japan interview and it was on You tube and they asked they showed the guy's pictures of girls and asked what they would do with them and none of the other guys answered but Chris ha but no I really can't remember anything else sorry

Oh I saw that....I wonder where it is now