October 15, 200817 yr Author thank you very much for the advice ! I was thinking that I'm very fat because they fit on chris but not on me :(
October 15, 200817 yr Author I just checked on the website and I think that I'm fat .... Because you can specify the size :(
October 15, 200817 yr well you cant specify, but i think as your checking out there may be a box to type a message into. you can just write something in there because the ladies just print out the paypal receipt and fill the order. theyd see if you wrote a message in.
October 15, 200817 yr i've got mine too !! i was surprised to see a handwriting on the envelope but if they are only too it's a lot of work ! and i put them on and off a few time and now there is no problem i didnt break one
October 16, 200817 yr mine came today! :dance: i loooove them. i do wish there was some more color variety, since four of the ten are red/white/black, but they're wonderful :nice: i'm probably going to end up ordering more, i know it :rolleyes:
October 20, 200817 yr did anyone order blue?if so, do you like them? and how long does it take if your on the east coast of america? anyone in pennsylvania would be great help!
October 20, 200817 yr ^haha, i'm in PA (at least for uni). i ordered them on october 5 and got them on october 16, so 11 days :D i got multi, but when i go see them next week if they still sell them at the concerts, i'm getting blue :nice:
October 20, 200817 yr OOoops I succumbed and ordered 40!!! :P Ahahahaha! Uhoh, I think I may succumb shortly... Are the bracelets plastic ? I thought recycled rubber?
October 20, 200817 yr mine came today! :dance: i loooove them. i do wish there was some more color variety, since four of the ten are red/white/black, but they're wonderful :nice: i'm probably going to end up ordering more, i know it :rolleyes: Hey Chelsea! Did you end up ordering a DAAHF shirt? It is really thin. Maybe that is what "burn-out tee" means. I didn't know that. You can see me wearing it in the bakery thread page 36 if you didn't see that yet. .
October 20, 200817 yr has anyone gotten blue? and is it correct that they usually arrive 10 days after you order them?
October 21, 200817 yr Ahahahaha! Uhoh, I think I may succumb shortly... :dance: has anyone gotten blue? and is it correct that they usually arrive 10 days after you order them? I don't know about blue, but I bought the multicoloured set, and they came 9 days after I ordered, and I live in Asia :inquisitive:
October 21, 200817 yr are you seeing them in philly? yes, i am. and NJ :nice: Hey Chelsea! Did you end up ordering a DAAHF shirt? It is really thin. Maybe that is what "burn-out tee" means. I didn't know that. You can see me wearing it in the bakery thread page 36 if you didn't see that yet. nah, i haven't ordered it because i plan to buy one at the concert on sunday! :dance: (they BETTER have it for sale there :uhoh:) thanks for telling me, though! :nice: i figured it was thin, yeah, but i almost always wear tank tops under t-shirts anyway. has anyone gotten blue? and is it correct that they usually arrive 10 days after you order them? 11 days for me in PA. if you're going to get 20, i would recommend getting 10 multi and 10 blue, because some blue ones would really brighten up my multi ones quite a lot.
October 21, 200817 yr ooh, really? maybe you're right. hmm. well i really want some blue ones, but 20 would be a LOT of bracelets...:thinking:
October 21, 200817 yr ^Yeah, i just got the blue ones last week. Maybe at the concert they're sold in 10 sets, but I just checked online and they're only sold in 20's. I may have to share mine with someone. Not enough room on my arm for all of them:P
October 21, 200817 yr I really, really should order some too.. each time I get on, I'm like "hmmm.. I shoulda done it!" lol. I went to my local indie/health store, where they sell fair trade jewelry and foods and such, among other things, but they didn't have any of the bracelets. :( They get a lot of cool stuff though and I love supporting them. The owner is uber cool. :D Maybe I should ask her about getting some for her store. I bet they'd sell for Christmas!!!
October 21, 200817 yr My bracelets just arrived!! :D I ordered them 10 days ago, so that's pretty fast delivery i think (I'm in the UK)! Anyway, i LOVE them! I ordered 10 multicoloured ones and 5 of them are blue and the rest are brown/yellow - i think they look quite nice together, i'm wearing them now :D
October 22, 200817 yr My multicoloured bracelets arrived today, after nine days only! Most of them are blue or yellow, but I really love them. I guess I´ll wear the bracelets everyday form now:P
October 22, 200817 yr :D Join the cool Coldplayers! But don´t worry, they deliver the bracelets really quickly (at least to Europe) :P
October 22, 200817 yr :D Join the cool Coldplayers! But don´t worry, they deliver the bracelets really quickly (at least to Europe) :P ..... I ordered mine 11 days ago :(. I hope they arrive soon!!!
Create an account or sign in to comment