November 9, 200817 yr Winter 8: Round 2 Update ------------------------------- Lovers in Japan leads In My Place by a score of (9-2). 8 more.
November 9, 200817 yr Once you've been under the confetti rain for LiJ, once you've seen the video, you don't go back. Not even In My Place can beat that. Lovers in Japan ftw :D
November 9, 200817 yr Once you've been under the confetti rain for LiJ, once you've seen the video, you don't go back. Not even In My Place can beat that. Lovers in Japan ftw :D Yeah that's a really good point ! :)
November 9, 200817 yr This is such a difficult choice as I love both songs!! I'll go for Lovers in Japan
November 10, 200817 yr ;O;!!!! I love Lovers In Japan... but I don't want In My Place to be defeated that way u_u (anyways this vote is not gonna affect... so, In My Place!
November 10, 200817 yr hmmm cpolio, you're a bit late.. but eh! we're up to the next one! update, anyone?
November 10, 200817 yr WINTER 8: MATCH 2 RESULTS ----------------------------------- 4th VLV single, Lovers in Japan, wins in a landslide victory against lead AROBTTH single, In My Place. (16-3)
November 10, 200817 yr WINTER 8: ROUND 3 MATCHUP -------------------------------------- This one is epic IMO... SHIVER VS. STRAWBERRY SWING vote now!
November 10, 200817 yr Shiver Those are a couple of my favourites and I didn't like having to choose between them...
November 10, 200817 yr "people moving all the time inside a perfect straight line, dont you wanne curve away?" vs "but on and on from the moment I wake to the moment I sleep I'll be there by your side, just you try and stope me" In that case I prefer strawberry swing, with those nice strings and that catchy Johnny riff, but shiver is more complex musicaly so I say: damn it I have to think about it
Create an account or sign in to comment