October 31, 200817 yr Author I added shitloads of widescreen images to help the 99.9% of the population better at art than me :P http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/gallery/showgallery.php/cat/1641
October 31, 200817 yr lol @ Angie and that idea is awesome. Not only an I unskilled in photoshop, I don't even HAVE photoshop, or any program worth while *pokes crappy squiggle in sig*
October 31, 200817 yr *rises hand* I would like to bring myself back to everyone's mind ;) If anyone is able to make a sig for me I am more than grateful. Don't worry, I won't use it here but probably on MySpace and on another forum :) In case that this comes across as being impatient ... hell, I am!! :laugh3:
October 31, 200817 yr i'm working on some gifs now.. but i;; try banners as well... do you ever do moving ones Ian?
October 31, 200817 yr Author um...preferably jpg or png's, never had gif's for a site banner because of the file size but I'm open to persuasion :P
October 31, 200817 yr Hey, what do you think about this one: I know it could be better, but I did my best and I think it doesn't look SO bad :P (And I know you won't use it as a banner, but I ddn't want to create a new thread to post it :rolleyes: )
October 31, 200817 yr Hey, what do you think about this one: I know it could be better, but I did my best and I think it doesn't look SO bad :P (And I know you won't use it as a banner, but I ddn't want to create a new thread to post it :rolleyes: ) Not too bad ... :wink3: I like it :) Just the dotcom is missing ;)
October 31, 200817 yr this is by no means finished or meant to be used, but this is basically a crude version of what i had in mind: though the background needs to be better, and i was *thinking* about adding the white butterflies, but it looks kind of crappy when i do that. Hey, what do you think about this one: I know it could be better, but I did my best and I think it doesn't look SO bad :P (And I know you won't use it as a banner, but I ddn't want to create a new thread to post it :rolleyes: ) Absolutely brilliant. I love them!:D
November 1, 200817 yr um...preferably jpg or png's, never had gif's for a site banner because of the file size but I'm open to persuasion :P i'll see what i can do then...:P
November 1, 200817 yr mine definitely needs something, especially in the background. others are free to mess with it or steal the idea; i'll even send the .psd if anyone wants it :D LOVE the gif!!
November 1, 200817 yr I added shitloads of widescreen images to help the 99.9% of the population better at art than me :P http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/gallery/showgallery.php/cat/1641 thank you Ian !!! I tried to do some screenshots but i have no programm at the moment which can play the video so slow that i could have made a pic of every sequence.. :lol: you are great !! i was looking for some pics of the video in the gallery but there are so many other pics.. :D thank you so much for your link!!
November 1, 200817 yr Which software do you use for creating these small videos? I´d love to create one, too! :)
November 1, 200817 yr Background a bit darker... AMAZING! can't wait to see it on the top of the site!
November 1, 200817 yr Wow!! Really great work and it looks stunning on the site :) Well done, jbarry5503 :)
November 1, 200817 yr Hey, I see I'm too late... That it's black on the left side was bothering me a little, so I did a template without the writing... jbarry5503, which font did you use? Or if you want to, you can use my template to create another one...
Create an account or sign in to comment