✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Anyone have Coldplay tattoos?

atarisboy86

ive been thinking about this for awhile actually. i think i know what i want but dont know where.

im pretty sure i want the number 42 with the date of my front row coldplay concert. 42 has a lot of meanings one that i strongly agree with.

i just dont know where and if its what i really want lol. to hard.

• Replies 923
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I finally got my Coldplay tattoo today. Actually, I consider it not so much a "Coldplay tattoo" as a symbol of how I made it through 2009 (it was a terrible year, beginning with the death of my mom), and the part Coldplay and their music played in helping me through it.

vivatattoo.jpg

I also have another butterfly, in pink, on the inside of my left wrist.

I'm far outside the target demographic (not only for being a Coldplay fan, but for getting inked - I'm in my mid-50s!) but Coldplay and their music are ageless and timeless. Viva la vida indeed!

wow! Amazing tattoo! The colors are just so awesome :awesome: :nice:

And I'm sorry about your mom :( :hug:

This would be my second Coldplay tattoo. Took about an hour. I fell asleep 3 times hahaha.

The shading looks weird because of the lighting but it actually looks better when you're looking at it in person.

and if you notice, I do have the same bracelets as Chris :)

givemeloveoverthis.jpg

That's amazing. :stunned:

I wish I was as brave as all you people. :P

I finally got my Coldplay tattoo today. Actually, I consider it not so much a "Coldplay tattoo" as a symbol of how I made it through 2009 (it was a terrible year, beginning with the death of my mom), and the part Coldplay and their music played in helping me through it.

vivatattoo.jpg

I also have another butterfly, in pink, on the inside of my left wrist.

I'm far outside the target demographic (not only for being a Coldplay fan, but for getting inked - I'm in my mid-50s!) but Coldplay and their music are ageless and timeless. Viva la vida indeed!

This is amazing too! Very cute. :cheesy:

Isn't it 'soul to save'? :P But the first one isn't that long! :) Tattoos are awesome. :nice:

You're correct. It's "Oh and I don't have a soul to save."

If people are going to get tattoos that are lyrics I suggest making sure they're right.

Just use Coldplay's official site to make sure the lyrics are right. Here.

Anyway. I'd get a tattoo as well, but I have a very low pain tolerance... I'd cry. :rolleyes:

I was just listening to an interview that chris and guy did when they were in Toronto in July and the interviewer asked chris about his tattoos and chris said he has three but didn't say what they were. I know he has the A and M for apple and moses, but anyone know what the third is?

gahh i want a tattoo so badly!

Yeah. I'd never get one on my neck, since I hear that hurts the most.

I want to get one on the inside of my wrist.

But isn't that like, one of the most sensetive parts of the body? :uhoh::P

It doesn't hurt on the neck - I'm almost asleep here ...

And at moment I'm thinking about another ... on the side of my body :D