✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Anyone have Coldplay tattoos?

atarisboy86

I'm so sorry too

I cried while reading that story..I'm glad to hear that Coldplay helped you, their music has helped me through some rough times too and I think that it's just unbelieveable what kind of impact music can have on people. I hope they know that they've helped so many people so much.

thanks everyone for the warm thoughts. i don't think people really think about how much music really effects your life. Music was a really close thing between my dad and I. so it seems perfect to get a music tattoo of some sort and Coldplay is the right place to start. Pain doesn't bother me. I'm used to it so it shouldn't be that bad:P

• Replies 923
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so sorry too :(:hug:

I cried while reading that story..I'm glad to hear that Coldplay helped you, their music has helped me through some rough times too and I think that it's just unbelieveable what kind of impact music can have on people. I hope they know that they've helped so many people so much. :love:

thanks for the warm thoughts. i don't think anyone really knows how much music effects there lives until they truly experience something terrible. music was one thing my dad and i related to so it seems perfect to get a music tattoo of some sort and Coldplay is the perfect place to start. Not affraid of the pain either. i can deal. :P

I have 3 at the moment but I have an appointment to get another one on the 31st. :) I LOVE tattoos, after I got my first one, all I wanted to do was get more.

Haha, same here!! There is just something about them! They are addicting. :)

What are ur tattoos of??

Haha, same here!! There is just something about them! They are addicting. :)

What are ur tattoos of??

I have a star on my shoulder blade, "You're So Lovely" on my wrist (it's a sarcastic remark), and the chorus to fix you on the side of my thigh (:

What do you have?

So I have never had a tat before buy really want to get a very discreet Coldplay tat which I can hide with my watch while I am working ( I work in a very professional environment and body art is a big no-no) I have NO idea how to design it or where to start, I think it would look cool if it was like a bracelet all the way around. What do you think? Does anyone have any ideas/advice please? L x

I'm not artistic, but would you rather like lyrics or a drawing ?

Hi

Well it has to be narrow like a bracelet so I can cover it with my watch in the office. I want it to actually say Coldplay and then incorporate some sort of art, like the butterflies maybe. It's just so hard! I'd love lyrics but as I love so many songs, I would never be able to decide, although Amsterdam has always been my fave....for years now,,,,

Hi

Well it has to be narrow like a bracelet so I can cover it with my watch in the office. I want it to actually say Coldplay and then incorporate some sort of art, like the butterflies maybe. It's just so hard! I'd love lyrics but as I love so many songs, I would never be able to decide, although Amsterdam has always been my fave....for years now,,,,

because i have absolutely no idea what kind of tattoo you would like, i made some suggestions. they are just drawn quickly and you may hate them...:rolleyes:

these would go round your wrist, so you could put your watch over them:

CIMG1519.jpg

my handwriting is ungly, but this amsterdam_line i like very much, and the butterfly over them was just a try. I#m a bad butterflydrawer :D.

for butterflies you may like these?

843-Butterfly-Dreams.jpg

hope i helped ;)

Well that was fast! :stunned: And omg it is SO BEAUTIFUL! I just love it! And the lyrics on it are my second favourite from Coldplay ever. That song has helped me (and probably many others as well) through so much! So amazing. Oh I would do anything if I could somehow express to the guys how much their music means to me :heart:

:wink3:

THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL and almost exactly what I want! THANK YOU so much! I will PM you when I have had more time to look at this. You are very talented! xx

because i have absolutely no idea what kind of tattoo you would like, i made some suggestions. they are just drawn quickly and you may hate them...:rolleyes:

CIMG1519.jpg

my handwriting is ungly, but this amsterdam_line i like very much, and the butterfly over them was just a try. I#m a bad butterflydrawer :D.

843-Butterfly-Dreams.jpg

hope i helped ;)

I think I want the butterflies to be exactly the shape of the confetti ones.....

I also like the one that says COLDPLAY in the same font that they normally use...ie the bottom one in your drawing...so Id love to incorporate the butterflies with that and some lyrics....'you came along and you cut me loose'? MAYBE. Not sure about the lyrics but you are SO on the right track with the design!!!

This thread really makes me want to get another tattoo :D. I already have a butterfly on my ankle (not a Coldplay-one, but still kind of similar, which is funny since I did it a few years ago):smug:.

My next one'll def. have something Coldplay-y incorporated in it. I really love that ^design. Pretty :).

CIMG1519.jpg

843-Butterfly-Dreams.jpg

hope i helped ;)

These designs are sooo lovely!

I think I may have found a wicked design! What do you think about this? I was going to have it done om my wrist, not sure about colours etc yet....Coldplay-Butterfly-coldplay-6949894-576-576.jpg

Lucy, this one would be fantastic. Simple and perfect, considering what you want.